Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Code Geass R3? - Minitokyo

Code Geass R3?

Tagged under

page 1 of 1 4 total items

z827

z827

UnholyDarknessZ

This time , rather than speculations , I got my hands on some information. ( Been sometime since I posted in the forums as well :P )

Well , I'm not too certain whether it's a continuation or a side-story , but an Anime for Code Geass is definitely coming up so the rumoured R3 might not neccessarily by Shikkoku no Renya ( The Manga which features 3 Protaganists , Renya , a ninja-like main lead , C.C. , the immortal Code bearer and a guy who shares a slight resemblance with Lelouch )

The new Anime is titled as "Code Geass : Gaiden Bokoku no Akito" or under the English title "Code Geass : The Ruined Land of Akito" . Generally , the story is focused on the year 2017 in the lands of Europe.
The official summary is as stated
"a.t.b 2017. A KnightMare unit of 11 youths embark on an operation to save their comrades stranded on the European front, their odds of success only 5%."

By the way , here's a minor trailer of it : ( Don't expect anything epic :X )

http://animeblips.dailyradar.com/video/code-geass-gaiden-boukoku-no-akito-pv1-gaiden-pv1/

Information of it was released via an even disc called "Kiseki no Tanjobi" so it can be considered reliable and official as well.
Anyways...ALL HAIL BRITTANIA! :P

simply-5th-heirloom

simply-5th-heirloom

MT, welcome me 'cuz I'm BACK~

ah... so tht means, no more lelouch,

so, tht also means, new

sets of characters? nd new settings,

plots? O_O

it's been years . . . but MT's one and only Sim-chan IS BACK.

There is no R3, they said that there will be a remake of Code Geass confirmed to be released 2011 or 2012. I read it somewhere on anime news network something, just google it.

It's confirmed that it will be something like a remake or a spin-off of from the original series but not an R3 definitely because an R3 exclusively means a continuation of the story which isn't what the producers want. Lelouch is dead and they want to keep it that way, alot of you faggots seem to believe that he is alive.

Making him alive would ruin the anime series. Nuff said and btw good find.

Ah.. I have heard it too.. about the next season of Code Geass..
*well, without Lelouch.. it seems will ruin the story (maybe)

They said the only character that stay is CC. And still about the geass matters etc.

it'll take time at 2017? wew~ From the source that I got here, It also include some past years... None of information about it tough till now..

-altaira verantca-

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.