Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 is there a new yuri anime? - Minitokyo

is there a new yuri anime?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

i am fan of yuri manga and anime and i cant found a new one please help me to find a good one

Um..Sono hanabira is yuri too ^^" But its actually H... So i'm sorry bout that...But its actually a nice story.And the visual novels are nice too... ^^" hope you don't get a wrong picture of me~ ^^ hope i helped ^^"

Strawberrry Panic

Which titles have you seen so far?

kuroneko123

kuroneko123

KuroNeko

Aoi Hana
Sasameki Koto
Straberry Panic
Kanamemo
Maria Sama Ga Miteru

i'm a big fan of YURI too, but i only have watched those 5 animes so far.. and i can't find another YURI anime..
can you tell me? other then those 5 please..

i'm a YURI ROMANCE anime lover lol

axishi

axishi

XXxxxaxixxxXX

Kannazumi no miko
Kashimashi: Girl Meets Girl
Simoun
I can't help more -_-
but I have some titles where the yuri is not the central theme , tell me if you want ( my english sucks -_-)

merged: 06-28-2011 ~ 02:56am
oh i forget Candy boy (ona)

kuroneko123

kuroneko123

KuroNeko

Quote by axishi
Kannazumi no miko
Kashimashi: Girl Meets Girl
Simoun
I can't help more -_-
but I have some titles where the yuri is not the central theme , tell me if you want ( my english sucks -_-)

merged: 06-28-2011 ~ 02:56am
oh i forget Candy boy (ona)

thanks for your help, but i don't like Kannazuki no miko because it involve guys ^^
and i don't really like mecha, i like romance ^^

for Simoun, it's about war.. and, is it really yuri? i've only watched the trailer LoL ^^

nice to meet you by the way.. hope we can be good friend ^^

merged: 06-28-2011 ~ 01:13pm
yuri is not the central theme? you mean like "Kanamemo"?

by the way, can i add you as my friend? ^^

i'm a YURI ROMANCE anime lover lol

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.