Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How many of you like drawing anime? - Minitokyo

How many of you like drawing anime?

page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 162 total items

Since it's something very common for people that watch anime to draw. I do.

I love it, I think its one of my passiosn n_n

looker

looker

living of experiences

although I love it, i would like to have more time to spend drawing

Cheers

Power is useless when you love no one, because you haven't got anyone to protect

I love drawing and I hope that one day I will be able to draw a proper comic book hahaha... but I'd also really like to draw somebody else's story but I'm afraid I'd ruin their characters and everything else with my drawings....( If you want your chars and story ruined just tell me andI'll help you with pleasure! :) ) but I will work hard to get better hehehe (and maybe somebody will entrust their story to me bwahaha

i not only like, but love it...

hope one day i could make my dream of being a mangaka come true!

i'm working on it ;)

wish me luck! o/

I like drawing manga

This is my deviantart
Signature Image

I have one passion of drawings. I have drawn so many drawings. I will also draw the manga pictures as well as transformer etc. I will come with those pictures as far as soon at this stage.

Akaneko21

Akaneko21

Shakugan

I draw sinse I was 5...andand I wached animes at that time too, but I only realized that I could draw in manga stily when I was 11 before that my drawing look like (stilyshi) the ones from a brazilian guy very famous here...Since I discoveried that I could do it...my drawigs got better now I draw very differents stilies...but I love manga one *-*

DOOOODY

DOOOODY

Doody Tco

I draw since mom gave birth of me, i like it a lot and I like drawing Manga and make my own stories too but I'm afraid to upload it and them someone steal it.

Forget your Pain and Smile :)

Akaneko21

Akaneko21

Shakugan

yeah...uploading stories without resgistration would be dangerous =/

Katherinemoon

Katherinemoon

Come with me

If i actual did it more but i love drawing anime, it just i haven't had time or really just don't have the heart to.

Call me Princess!!

I'm alright with drawing anime, but I'm much better at drawing animals or creatures. I'm extremely slow when it comes to humans, it may take me up to 5 hours to perfect a single piece of work of an anime character.

"Dishonor on you, dishonor on ya cow!" - Mushu
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That's why it is called the present." - Master Oogway

hitsu-chan

hitsu-chan

K-PoP AdDicTioN <3

I'm crazy about drawing anime ! when I like a character, let's take a sheet of paper and a pencil ! XDD It's really relaxing... for me!

Signature
make-your-best ecchi-club host-club bleach-central tsubasa s20-signaturestudio

I post my manga at: Ctulthu-agent-7.deviantart.com. Check out my original character: Little Miss Death.

yeah. i mostly draw my anime just from learning from movies and comics

I Love Drawing but Latley I Have Lost the will to do it :(

i love drawing manga very much and anime i love too

i love drawing mangas,it is a big passion for me

betydigimon

betydigimon

Digimon Lover XD

I agree, I love drawing anime, from mine to other crations

I like drawing manga/anime. Sometimes I try to draw real persons but I can't... T.T

I love drawing anime
sad bit is that I can't seem to put the boxes together......
sometimes the story goes too fast because of the way I organize those boxes...and it's a headache==

I do not like to make drawings but I like to create animations and images with different effect using different software. I have made some animation and also have made my college project full animated. I like animation very much and that is why I am thinking to jump in the field of 3D animation also.

i like. from soul eater and KHR

have one passion of drawings. I have drawn so many drawings. I will also draw the manga pictures as well as transformer etc. I will come with those pictures as far as soon at this stage.

page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 162 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.