Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How many of you like drawing anime? - Minitokyo

How many of you like drawing anime?

page 3 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 162 total items

I do :D !
and I love it :3

I like drawing,,specially One Piece - Luffy......................

I don't draw anime, but i like ALL IMG! They are very nice.

after I had watched Anime,I'ld drew it!

i love drawing anime girls =D

superkabog

superkabog

VIP,Queen ~ Goddess

i do XD............bcoz i tried to draw anime, sometimes

Signature
	Image ’̿’\̵͇̿̿\з==(•̪●)==ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿

i absolutely love to draw anime characters, especially the anime that i watch and then i use my drawings to make covers for notebooks and books.

i love it! i love art!

i simply can't live without drawing manga...

it's more than liking...

it's the meaning of my life lol

I do. I basicly draw in that style almost all the time.

uhh drawing...not so good at it

Drawing is one of those routine things that I try to do everyday. ^_^
I feel out of sorts if I don't at least sketch something.

Because inside everyone is a little artistic muse: http://www.my-cartoon-drawing-guide.com

i love it its the only thing i draw.

i love drawing anime too xD
i want to draw girls so badly but i can only draw guys >=c

razor1997

razor1997

Revenant of Moenizer

I've just truly started drawing anime characters at 2006, when I became a fan of Evangelion. I'm still doing it until now.

Most of my drawings were influenced from anime, not from manga. Therefore, I always wanted my drawings looks more anime-styled. And I also wanted to draw my original characters in my PC, it's much better to get more acceptable results. But I don't have any PC tablets, so I had to buy one.

Tenko-san

Tenko-san

The Destiny Warrior

Manga style drawings were what inspired me to start. I like the different styles but my favourites are the ones that are almost realistic.

My drawing skills are terrible, the only thing I could get right 95% of the time is the face and hair. I suck at drawing hands and the figure/body including different poses. But that doesn't stop me from drawing. In my spare time I'd like to practice more although recently I've been doing sketches in Manga Studio, which is really fun and IMO; so much easier for me. There's a bit of a difference in my drawings between paper and computer, but with more practice hopefully the digital sketches will look more similar to the paper sketches.

MINI-LOLA-SUPER-COOL

MINI-LOLA-SUPER-COOL

I'm Awesome =)

I love drawing anime

I LOVE it! :D

I used to draw a comic in my primary school and it was a hit among my friends.

If only I had the time to draw anime right now, I would polish my skill till I could draw like a pro mangaka.

I love drawing anime, I started drawing since I was 4, watch my fist anime when I was 6, and started practicing drawing 2 years ago. So I am still a Rookie in drawing anime

Anh

I do! :D
I guess drawing is something that otaku people like. xD

well ,i like anime but do not have enough time

i love drawing anime very much
and here if you want to check my gallery marchenne.deviantart.com :D

KoGiiTa

KoGiiTa

ETERNAL BLAZE

I love drawing manga. There's just something about the style that captivates me. I can draw on paper fine... but when it comes to editing on the computer, I'm terrible XD
Hopefully I'll learn.

KazamiHayato

KazamiHayato

全て勇気強さ持つの男

I can draw whatever I want but only depends for me if I have ability to evolve even in highest level.

Signature Image

page 3 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 162 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.