Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How many of you like drawing anime? - Minitokyo

How many of you like drawing anime?

page 5 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 162 total items

curlette

OH mememe! XD

I have an interesting ongoing manga but nobody foillows it lol :E

SSJTrunkSH

SSJTrunkSH

Hero of the Future !

me too......

Sekai ni Itami o !

i don't like drow.. =(

Corvyie

Corvyie

Uh-huh.

I love drawing, and I usually draw a lot of characters from anime. It's fun.

Actions speak louder than words and words speak louder than thoughts.

[url=http://bleach-central.minitokyo.net]

I love yugioh!

merged: 12-19-2010 ~ 04:03am
I love drawing, Mi dibujo favorito es Seto Kaiba

damnedhaven

damnedhaven

Poof KokoKrunch

It's one of my passions * o *~

The ideal course of life is a fictitious ideal of a human being.

like naruto e bleaxh

I love it , but don't draw paint

fadecharmer

fadecharmer

.fluticasone

I doo. But i'm an amateur anime artist at the moment :/
I'll improve in time hopefully.

I love drawing, but I'm not very fond of drawing in the style. I much prefer developing my own style seperate from anything else.

I luv it and im trying to improve it. Its not bad but not the way i want. I want to find my own style.

I like to draw anime, it's my passion

Painting and crafting is my hobby since childhood. I have a passion in painting. I have drawn so many pictures. Transformers, etc. I as I call for them at this stage as far as possible will come with pictures and draw pictures as well be. I love drawing and I hope one day I will be able to draw a proper comic book. But I also really would like to draw someone else's story but I'm afraid I ruined everything with pictures and will make their characters do.

I think it would be a good idea to draw your favorite character and if you would like to add a personal touch to your taste: D

merged: 12-30-2010 ~ 08:39pm
I love the pair of Sasuke and Sakura anime but in almost no time together and I draw a doujinshi and I love it ^ ^

merged: 12-30-2010 ~ 08:40pm
Sorry my english is very bad "^-^

I do.
Studying to become an animator

Neurotripsy

Neurotripsy

알리시아

I do, but I'm not that great at it. XD

Emeraldas

Emeraldas

Wandering the Sea of Stars

Currently still developing styles, I have a pretty good account over on deviantart..
Anime mixes with another particular style or two for me, most of the time. It's rather a strange outcome.

Let me go, Minor Heaven

yokoshiro

yokoshiro

Yokoshiro

There's no life for me if it wasn't for drawing. That's the only thing I'm confident at.

Freelancer - Artist

I love it. It became my hobby since i'm small

I like drawing, but I still have a very loooonnnnggg way to go before I can call myself half decent.

I love drawing manga =)

I've been working on my drawing skills. Still can't get those dynamic poses and emotions down correctly, though. Anatomy and proportions aren't too great for me either. =x

i like drawing but still don't understand bout muscle anatomy.. so 80% of my pict is a mecha.... T_T.

*i've bad english... still learn to be good.... :D

page 5 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 162 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.