Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How many of you like drawing anime? - Minitokyo

How many of you like drawing anime?

page 6 of 7 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 162 total items

I love it. I can spend all day long drawing.

alot there cool and you can do whatever

honeycomb

honeycomb

honeycomb

i can't draw, but i would like to. it'll be cool.

Why do people say drawing 'anime'? You can't draw anime since it's animated. You can make anime using Flash or other programs.. you draw manga..

ME ME MEEEEE! :D

honeycomb

honeycomb

honeycomb

love anime drawings.

I do love drawing anime character than realistic one..
Some people asked me to do realistic drawing, but for me anime-style drawing is the best X3~

I love to but I am not a good drawer. Every time I draw it takes a day to finish drawing one character. Wish I can get better at it

I like drawing but don't really into it. I just draw what I like.

I like drowing anime charachters .. but i am not very good at drow..
still now i take drowing lesson from the Internet websites

i like to draw manga and anime

DSHikaru

DSHikaru

countdown!

i do! :D and i fail at drawing real life objects OTL

That sentence never makes sense when you really think about it.

And to answer the question (as you asked it), I threw that away like the bad habit it was years ago.

i love drawing manga /amine and i believe i i should never stop drawing these and that i have to continue improving ^^

?

i love it , i can draw pretty damn good( don't mean to be cocky) and i started to draw anime last year and its so much fun i always draw a nun i made up

ohhh me me me XD

kyosuke2

kyosuke2

Lazy People Gather All The World

about 1 - 2 times per day... well, actually i only draw it whenever i have free time. at middle-senior high i did always draw it everyday, but now life has changed.... sob, sob T.T;;

I know everyone is lazy, but none would admit it. Needs big bravery to admit I am lazy, yet I would do it. Let's start a campaign of laziness, let's everyone just sleep enough everyday, without any moron jobs. Hell yeah, sleep is da best. It's lazy democracy, from lazy people, for lazy people, by lazy people, ya know!!!

i did quite a lot for my GF, the rest was enjoying the whole time

Only The Strong Survive!

vdaymassacre

vdaymassacre

Yaoi Fangirl Elite

Depends on the anime.... and yaoi.

Video games and death metal= Pure love.
=================================
Shameless self-promotion XD

oh yeah! ME ME!

i love art from Gintama, One Piece and PoT

erald123

erald123

I make my own destiny

I would love to draw but i suck at it..

i love drawing anime ;> started this when i was... maybe 12, and that was Naruto. now i'm biiig fan of bleach, so.... ichiruki, rangiku, etc. there is also NANA or Soul Eater, which i like to draw

I do. But I'm thinking of trying to make semi-realism too.

page 6 of 7 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 162 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.