Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Lady Evil - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 13 total items

tsuyutsuki

tsuyutsuki

The comeback (?)

This thread is kinda like a poll,
Here you're supposed to list and rank 5 devious female anime characters in order of danger offered and/or manipulative skills. Number 1 is the deadliest, 5 is the most harmless. Ah, name the series too. And give explanations! >_<
So I'll start~!

Avatar and Signature design by xxKurumi
Signature

maic

maic

801-chan

okeeey!
START THE GAME! Xb

n

a true Hero is not measured by the strength of his muscles.. but by the power of his Heart

minayuri

minayuri

Like An Endless Waltz

For the Gundam series...

1.Haman Karn(Zeta and ZZ Gundam) Axis leader and leader of the first Neo-Zeon movement, she's pretty evil and hates pretty much everyone, including Char and Kamille, and uses little Mineva Lao Zabi for her own purposes.

2.Katejina Loos of Victory Gundam(Katejina is so evil that she ends up having one of the worst kind of endings an anime character like her could have.)

3.Lady Une of Gundam Wing(Une has an evil side to her, especially in the beginning of the series, as she was the one that sets up the assassination of Relena's adoptive father and threatens to activate missles to destroy the colonies filled with innocent people if the Gundam pilots didn't heed her demands.)

4.Flay Allster (She's evil because she threatened to kill Lacus, took advantage of Kira by seducing him and using him to attain her revenge, biased towards Coordinators, and betrayed her first love, Sai.)

5.Kycilia Zabi of Gundam 0079(she's one of the leaders of the Zeon movement led by her family, quite scary-looking, and has quite a violent death scene.)

Signature

luciensabre

luciensabre

Just a Yaoiholic

Did they really delete all your scans? What a pity?

I can't draw a straight line for what's worth, but I'm a true anime/manga vampire, have been for the last 11 years; I joined this forum to share my obsession and watch the best art. =D

merged: 12-22-2010 ~ 06:50pm
I read the 'poll' and...well, this is hard. I thought about this for a while - mostly because the only 'aspects' of anime/manga series I tend to see are the hot bishies. :p
But here I go, anyway.

1) Princess Tomoyo from "Tsubasa Chronicle" :: she is not dangerous in the normal sense, but she is quite conniving and her smiles give me the creeps (in both TRC and CardCaptor Sakura);

2) Sae Kashiwagi from "Peach Girl" :: I had a couple of girls like her in my high school class; the fact she is like existing persons is the scariest thing about her;

3) Ritsuko Akagi from "Evangelion" :: she is like super-sly, never telling people what they ask, only half-truth or what she wants them to believe it's the truth...when she doesn't hide things completely and lie to the faces;

4) Lady Une from "Gundam Wing" :: in the beginning of the series, she is as cold and a smiling death as Circes (the witches who changes Ulyssise's men to pigs, I don't know if I spelled the name right);

5) Satsuki Yatouji from "X1999" :: she's so emotionless, in the beginning, that makes me want to hide.

tsuyutsuki

tsuyutsuki

The comeback (?)

I hadn't thought of Akagi...
And about the scans, the first ones were, but I managed to get some in. And thanks for replying this old and useless thread~ TT^TT

Signature

UsagixKitsune

UsagixKitsune

nsɐƃıxʞıʇsnuǝ

Im not sure if i can come up with 5

#1 Mei Sunohara from Clannad. Ok maybe shes not that devious ALL the time but its just this scene. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJrCnWOwuZQ
That would SO work on me ..... >.< And then later she gets him to buy her a

For me they are:
1. LUST From FMA- she is sooooooooo scary imagining the time when she killed te fake priest by cutting him with her finger!
2. LOUISE From Zero no Tsukaima- its hilariously scary watching louise hit saito with a whip.
3.HARUHI From The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya- she's scary especially when she'll do anything to get what she wants!
4. TAIGA From Toradora- its funny to see taiga treat ryuuji like dog.
5. CC From Code Geass- cc is scary when it comes in showing no emotion and being secretive.

Enma Ai from Jigoku Shoujo, the one and only (L)

Yuuko Ichihara from xxxHolic

Here's what I think:
1. Nanase Miyuki from Psychic Detective Yakumo (She is damn evil)
2. Road from D.Grey-man (Even though she likes Allen)
3. Miku from Akikan (Appears to be invincible at first)
4. Lucy from Elfen Lied (Though not really a evil character, but she is bad)
5. Astraea from Sora No Otoshinomo (She is seems sooooo cool at the beginning tho, but it lasted 10 sec, AND SHE IS SUPER IRRITATING!)

Senjougahara Hitagi from Bakemonogatari Monstory

tsuyutsuki

tsuyutsuki

The comeback (?)

Quote by hwxjsjSenjougahara Hitagi from Bakemonogatari Monstory

hadn't thought of her...
good one...
?

Signature

Bleach:Unohana Retsu

One Piece:Nico Robin

Digimon:Lady Devimon(LOL!I always like this character)

~One Piece~Bleach~Fairy Tail~Gintama~And many others!!!

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.