Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 hi for credits..... :P - Minitokyo

hi for credits..... :P

page 1 of 1 17 total items

keidee

reirei18

so i registered here and thought i could download wallpapers for free... seems i was wrong.... i have to have credits.... so im posting in the forum and while im here i'd say hi.. HI..! :D

--> reirei18.deviantart.com <--
--> reirei18.theotaku.com <--

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

hey there keidee and welcome, be certain to check out the faq and policy at the bottom of this page and ask any questions that you might have. but nope this site has always been you have to join or log in to download the uploads. at least be thankful that it use to be every 24 hours that you got free downloads. well hope to see you around and do enjoy your stay with us ^.^

BuBbLeS!

Signature

24 hours? That's a long time...

ndox900

ndox900

ndeso forever ^_^

yup long 24 hours but now is diffrent just like miss Angelxxuan said... hehe ^^
now its refresh every hours :)
hi Keidee welcome to Minitokyo ^^
enjoy your stay here :D

hmm... i'm sleepy Signature Image

every hour eh... ithought it was every 24 hours too

Huesin

Administrator, Linguistics

Huesin

dead to everyone

Hi keidee, I welcome you (for the credits)... nah, it's a joke, enjoy MT and the forums :D

Signature
	ImageThere's always one who plants an evil seed and
preaches fear to pull you to the other side
Into a world of lies.

LonelyAmure

LonelyAmure

???? Friendship & Love

I pray you didn't join just for the credits lol, you'll learn it becomes more than that :) you should see animepaper sometime xD

( ^_^)o??o(^_^ )Cheers~ my favorite|Twitter|Facebook|Windows Live|Minitokyo|My Wordpress!|USE Tineye-kun!
"The greatest treasures are those invisible to the eye but found by the heart."

Quote: LonelyAmure ????(@uggubs)??@kilacco??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

KazamiHayato

KazamiHayato

全て勇気強さ持つの男

Oi konnichiwa and welcome to Minitokyo. Have enjoying stay here.

Signature Image

keidee

reirei18

thanks guys... i have enough credits.. XD but i find myself coming back here.. well.....

the only thing i dont like is the constant pop ups... x_x" but whatever.. im enjoying my stay here anyways.

--> reirei18.deviantart.com <--
--> reirei18.theotaku.com <--

LonelyAmure

LonelyAmure

???? Friendship & Love

yeah, that seems to be a problem that's been very recent here, popups, it's been kinda happening to everyone lately so don't let it bother you.

Otherwise, again, glad you like it here

( ^_^)o??o(^_^ )Cheers~ my favorite|Twitter|Facebook|Windows Live|Minitokyo|My Wordpress!|USE Tineye-kun!
"The greatest treasures are those invisible to the eye but found by the heart."

Quote: LonelyAmure ????(@uggubs)??@kilacco??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

i think everyone hates the constant pop ups

welcome keidee :3

umm hello...

hello everyone~

Welcome ^^

Here have some more credit.

haha welcome man

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.