Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Wich of theese bands rocks your style? - Minitokyo

Wich of theese bands rocks your style?

Like J bands?

Yes, very; my favorite band is a j-band
17 votes
Yes, i know some bands, not a big deal
8 votes
I like some songs from some bands outside anime
2 votes
No, i only like songs in animes
0 votes
No, i dont even like the anime op/ed's
0 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 70 total items

shavo002

I suport Cosplay

hello, wich of these band appeals the most to you, minitokyans?

-Maximum The Hormone
-Rad Wimps
-9mm Parabellum Bullet
-Miyavi ( this one is a solo artist though)

anyother bands you guys are into? feel free to post away why you like them, what songs you like and how you find out about them.

Roshi of the Funk. ('_'

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

of the group gotta go with miyavi and then maximum the hormone. but my all time favorite singer is gackt followed by hyde and then several others follow suit. a lot of the singers I don't even know what they look like at first, I just enjoy their songs and want to learn more about them. not really into the other two you listed. now an cafe is pretty good, antic cafe before they lost someone (forgot who though, don't really keep up)

I find mine, mostly, due to hearing them in anime or foreign films, I don't listen to the radio or anything and sometimes, it's rare, but I stumble across them by accident or learn about them from other people. without youtube I'd so be clueless more so than I already am :P

BuBbLeS!

Signature

para5ite

para5ite

Student

Maximum The Hormone is really a nice one.
They make nice songs
But i think i like Girugamesh a bit more.
J-rock/metal is not my fav since i need it really heavy/weird or dangerously cute

Most j-music i listen would be the artists who make the songs in some series.

"Smiles don't belong on people like you"Signature Image

the third one is the best

i don't want to say that j-rock band is my favorite one and i listen only to j-rock, but i really like it <3

shavo002

I suport Cosplay

Quote by Mollyghosti don't want to say that j-rock band is my favorite one and i listen only to j-rock, but i really like it <3

and wich bands are you talking about sir?

Roshi of the Funk. ('_'

Mostly I hear japanesse music xDD

shavo002

I suport Cosplay

Quote by watari1988Mostly I hear japanesse music xDD

any bands or artist you would like to specify , sir?

Roshi of the Funk. ('_'

I like Maximum the Hormone, Miyavi and The GazettE, An Cafe but that's all :)

shavo002

I suport Cosplay

Quote by roxikaaI like Maximum the Hormone, Miyavi and The GazettE, An Cafe but that's all :)

really good taste you got there.

Roshi of the Funk. ('_'

i have to say ....3
i like some song not all ...like ....
soul eater ...resonance
darker than black....howling and tsuki akari
bleach....alones and tonight tonight
toradora...vanilla salt, orange and karakuri
elfen lied....op...lilium and ed....be your girl
gunslinger girls....the land before we land, woke from dreaming, doll and human....i recommend this last two ....great songs

shavo002

I suport Cosplay

Quote by liriosi have to say ....3
i like some song not all ...like ....
soul eater ...resonance
darker than black....howling and tsuki akari
bleach....alones and tonight tonight
toradora...vanilla salt, orange and karakuri
elfen lied....op...lilium and ed....be your girl
gunslinger girls....the land before we land, woke from dreaming, doll and human....i recommend this last two ....great songs

thats some good taste in music you got there, i feind weird that you dond like pre parade fromt oradora, or mentinoed any of the character soundtracks, but perhaps youre not into it that much

i suport you with the soul eater one, and i would laso add the first ending and second opening ( i wanna be, paper moon)

also happily ever after from tengen toppa gurren laggan is excelent. theres too much greatness in the anime songs.

outside form that se

Roshi of the Funk. ('_'

ndox900

ndox900

ndeso forever ^_^

none of them... sorry ^^

my #1 Metallica - Nothing Else Mater

and about j-band i do not know one but... Boom Boom Satellite - Dive for you

hmm... i'm sleepy Signature Image

I like Maximum The Hormone out of all the choices, but I rarely listen to J-rock.

none......

shavo002

I suport Cosplay

Quote by neejoannone......

can you tell us one that you like?

Roshi of the Funk. ('_'

I don't like any of those .. But I do like Blood on the Dancefloor and CreatureFeature.

Stork: HOLD ON!!! * smiles* You think you have me? * takes the nose of the tiki dudes mask* Well i've got your nose!

shavo002

I suport Cosplay

Quote by love4shadow11I don't like any of those .. But I do like Blood on the Dancefloor and CreatureFeature.

excelent, what genere are those? ( will anyone ever reply to my coments?)

Roshi of the Funk. ('_'

um ... Blood on the Dancefloor Is like ... sexual techno and CreatureFeature is .... I dunno .. techniy alternative? If you search them on youtube, you have to listen to Sexting by blood on the dancefloor and aim for the head for CreatureFeature^^

Stork: HOLD ON!!! * smiles* You think you have me? * takes the nose of the tiki dudes mask* Well i've got your nose!

shavo002

I suport Cosplay

Quote by love4shadow11um ... Blood on the Dancefloor Is like ... sexual techno and CreatureFeature is .... I dunno .. techniy alternative? If you search them on youtube, you have to listen to Sexting by blood on the dancefloor and aim for the head for CreatureFeature^^

oh i see, thanks for the info, im not into that kind of music though, but thanks for actually repliying.

Roshi of the Funk. ('_'

maximum the hormone

shavo002

I suport Cosplay

Quote by patriz0maximum the hormone

You sir, are awesome.

Roshi of the Funk. ('_'

3. I like some songs from some bands outside anime

Rad Wimps........

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 70 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.