Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Wich of theese bands rocks your style? - Minitokyo

Wich of theese bands rocks your style?

Like J bands?

Yes, very; my favorite band is a j-band
17 votes
Yes, i know some bands, not a big deal
8 votes
I like some songs from some bands outside anime
2 votes
No, i only like songs in animes
0 votes
No, i dont even like the anime op/ed's
0 votes

Only members can vote.

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 70 total items

Maximum the hormone

hayashi-oni

hayashi-oni

Baboon General of Yokohama

ramones. x-japan. weiss kreuz ost. sum41

Among the true cultural displays of this century.
Funny Man

Linkin Park is an awesome band.

Ou of the given choices I'd choose Miyavi, other than him I enjoy listening to Gackt ( I'm absolutely in love with his voice), MUCC, Despair's Ray, Nightmare, LM.C, Hyde, Kagrra , abingdon boys school, Buck-Tick, Malice Mizer and UVERworld.
I also like japanese songs by artists other than the above mentioned, listen to some K-Pop groups and a lot of English music, especially Rock with the occasional Pop song popping in.

Thanks for revealing more j-rock to me. I watched them all on yuotube and I think Miyavi has the most talent. Maximum The Hormone have some brilliant videos.

shavo002

I suport Cosplay

Quote by diver13Thanks for revealing more j-rock to me. I watched them all on yuotube and I think Miyavi has the most talent. Maximum The Hormone have some brilliant videos.

im very happy you got into listenting maximum the hormone and miyavi, miyavi is very very talented as a solo comopser, suposedly the band he was in broke up, and he the next day went and got signed in a label company as a solo artist.

maximum th ehomrone has grown with alot of originality and no other band has theyr mellodys, pop, growls screetch, slapings and what not. very talented composers and such a great bassist.

you just made my day =)

Roshi of the Funk. ('_'

i would actually have to go for 1,3 and 4

Nalataia

Nalataia

mein Herz, mein Verderben

Has someone listened BUMP OF CHICKEN?

Na na na na na na na na, ¡líder!
Signature Image

shavo002

I suport Cosplay

Quote by NalataiaHas someone listened BUMP OF CHICKEN?

Roshi of the Funk. ('_'

Now starting to listen to j-pop. Scandal rock song is my favourite

Quote by shavo002

Quote by diver13Thanks for revealing more j-rock to me. I watched them all on yuotube and I think Miyavi has the most talent. Maximum The Hormone have some brilliant videos.

im very happy you got into listenting maximum the hormone and miyavi, miyavi is very very talented as a solo comopser, suposedly the band he was in broke up, and he the next day went and got signed in a label company as a solo artist.

maximum th ehomrone has grown with alot of originality and no other band has theyr mellodys, pop, growls screetch, slapings and what not. very talented composers and such a great bassist.

you just made my day =)

merged: 08-25-2010 ~ 04:40am

Quote by diver13

Quote by shavo002

Quote by diver(...) for revealing more j-rock to me. I watched them all on yuotube and I think Miyavi has the most talent. Maximum The Hormone have some brilliant videos.[/quote

you just made my day =)

Have you any more suggestions for me? I'm always into hearing new bands. Do you know of Asobi Seksu? Awesome shoegazing band.

MANDy

MANDy

So...hot...

I know only few J-band but my favorite band is a J-band. I really love to hear Aqua Timez, yeah......that's my favorite band. I also listen to Ikimonogakari, love their songs, abingdon boys school, Alice 9*, Gackt*, L'arc en Ciel*, SID, The Gazette*, UVERworld and few other band songs.
[note] * my brother persuaded me to listen to them...^^

I do not fear death, but I do fear of losing sight on what I believe in.
hetalia-axis-powers

Lately I am stuck with Yousei Teikoku. Listening at it for the first time does not bring much impression to me, but after some time, it start to get good.

shavo002

I suport Cosplay

Quote by MANDyI know only few J-band but my favorite band is a J-band. I really love to hear Aqua Timez, yeah......that's my favorite band. I also listen to Ikimonogakari, love their songs, abingdon boys school, Alice 9*, Gackt*, L'arc en Ciel*, SID, The Gazette*, UVERworld and few other band songs.
[note] * my brother persuaded me to listen to them...^^

oh i see so you listen to quite a few of those j-bands, thats good, so overall you listen to j-pop?

merged: 08-26-2010 ~ 01:30am

Have you any more suggestions for me? I'm always into hearing new bands. Do you know of Asobi Seksu? Awesome shoegazing band.

how about listening to 9mm parabellum bullet? maybe girugamech ( i only like one song of those dudes, but its a good song )

Roshi of the Funk. ('_'

MANDy

MANDy

So...hot...

I've forgot to mention Asian Kungfu Generation and Sambomaster....and no, I don't know that Asobi Seksu. I am open to any new songs so I'll give it a shot later. Unfortunately I don't have anymore suggestion for you....

hetalia-axis-powers

Quote by MANDyI've forgot to mention Asian Kungfu Generation and Sambomaster....and no, I don't know that Asobi Seksu. I am open to any new songs so I'll give it a shot later. Unfortunately I don't have anymore suggestion for you....

Hey thanks for the recommendations. Asobi Seksu are a New York band with a Japanese singer.

I like L'Arc~en~Ciel very much!

:)

ill go for Maximum The Hormone

MANDy

MANDy

So...hot...

Quote by diver13

Quote by MANDyI've forgot to mention Asian Kungfu Generation and Sambomaster....and no, I don't know that Asobi Seksu. I am open to any new songs so I'll give it a shot later. Unfortunately I don't have anymore suggestion for you....

Hey thanks for the recommendations. Asobi Seksu are a New York band with a Japanese singer.

Happy to help...^^

hetalia-axis-powers

maximum the hormone is my fav

shavo002

I suport Cosplay

Quote by Yusnmaximum the hormone is my fav

yay excelent chooise, how did you found out about them?

Roshi of the Funk. ('_'

Alistare

Alistare

Stand Alone Complex

Swamp Man by HIGH and MIGHTY COLOR is one I listen to alot. Eyes, hate, pain, you are the tracks I play the most on it. I still like to listen to San as well. That whole album is pretty sweet.

I've Sound and alot of the I've Girls compilation cds I like alot right now also. There's alot of KOTOKO, Mamai Kawada, MOMO, Eiko Shimamiya, MELL and others on them great albums to have in the collection.

I like listening to Yousei Teikoku (Fairy Empire) they have a gothic and melodic sound. They have a couple songs on the My Hime Best Collectin cd that are pretty sweet. Their best stuff is on the album Gothic Lolita Propaganda and the mini-cd Metonia.

I like to disturb the harmony of the pond by throwing a handful of pebbles in all at once. ~ Me
There are so many fragile things, after all. People break so easily. So do dreams and hearts. ~ Neil GaimanSignature Image

I love j-music. For me the best is band SID and singer and guitarist Miyavi.

My favourite bands: DaizyStripper, Nightmare, UVERworld, SID, abs and the GazettE.

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 70 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.