Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Wich of theese bands rocks your style? - Minitokyo

Wich of theese bands rocks your style?

Like J bands?

Yes, very; my favorite band is a j-band
17 votes
Yes, i know some bands, not a big deal
8 votes
I like some songs from some bands outside anime
2 votes
No, i only like songs in animes
0 votes
No, i dont even like the anime op/ed's
0 votes

Only members can vote.

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 70 total items

LM.C_Rock the LM.C

-Rad Wimps
-9mm Parabellum Bullet
-Miyavi

hitsu-chan

hitsu-chan

K-PoP AdDicTioN <3

err... I don't know any of them... I know I'm late but, really! I don't know them...

Signature
make-your-best ecchi-club host-club bleach-central tsubasa s20-signaturestudio

shavo002

I suport Cosplay

Quote by hitsu-chanerr... I don't know any of them... I know I'm late but, really! I don't know them...

really?

i recomend that if you have free time and any interest in those bands you youtube a song from any of them, all of those are different styles though.

also, if not those bands, what bads?

Roshi of the Funk. ('_'

ahhhhhzness

ahhhhhzness

beastly

Maximum the hormone all the way :D

demons run when a good man goes to war, night will fall and drown the sun when a good man goes to war, friendship dies and true love lies, night will fall and the dark will rise when a good man goes to war

River Song
Doctor Who

l'arc~en~ciel!
abingdon boys school!
UVERworld!
HIGHandMIGHTYcolor!

My favorite bands, in order.

1- Daizystripper
2- ViViD
3- UverWORLD

Then, I like A LOT of bands XD I listen to Jrock/Vkei mostly (The ones I already named are my favorite ones, I won't put every single one LOL),

But also Jpop, Kpop, etc... Like Hello! Project (Jpop), and SHINee, TVXQ, SE7EN, 4Minute, 2NE1 (Kpop)

The Gazette and Versailles

Nana Mizuki
Aya Hirano
... and SCANDAL

=3

4 No, i only like songs in animes

shavo002

I suport Cosplay

Quote by Clary3184 No, i only like songs in animes

ah, i belive this is a first in this topic, well is good to hear something different for a change, what songs would you say you like?

Roshi of the Funk. ('_'

I like Maximum The Hormone

thats some good taste in music you got there, i feind weird that you dond like pre parade fromt oradora, or mentinoed any of the character soundtracks, but perhaps youre not into it that much

i suport you with the soul eater one, and i would laso add the first ending and second opening ( i wanna be, paper moon)

also happily ever after from tengen toppa gurren laggan is excelent. theres too much greatness in the anime songs.

outside form that se

Maximum The Hormone

3# i really love opening and closing songs to animes though, they r mad cool

shavo002

I suport Cosplay

Quote by tahaithanh1108 thats some good taste in music you got there, i feind weird that you dond like pre parade fromt oradora, or mentinoed any of the character soundtracks, but perhaps youre not into it that much

i suport you with the soul eater one, and i would laso add the first ending and second opening ( i wanna be, paper moon)

also happily ever after from tengen toppa gurren laggan is excelent. theres too much greatness in the anime songs.

outside form that se

Roshi of the Funk. ('_'

whenever this good animates finishes in a good subject Rock by my whole

shavo002

I suport Cosplay

Quote by jeanpaul1920whenever this good animates finishes in a good subject Rock by my whole

What?

Roshi of the Funk. ('_'

if the song of Anime it is ROCK all others does not interest

merged: 09-21-2010 ~ 10:04pm
ouffffffffff
Soul eater
Elfen lied
darker than black
noooooo exelent............

I really-really like some songs from some bands outside anime
yes i do..

shavo002

I suport Cosplay

Quote by kaira889I really-really like some songs from some bands outside anime
yes i do..

like wich ones? some of your all time favorites?

Roshi of the Funk. ('_'

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 70 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.