Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 I need a bit help....... - Minitokyo

I need a bit help.......

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Hi!
I have created this thread for make a question about a wall that was deleted
Why exactly? XDDDDD
I want to know that is missing for I can upload it again

this is the wall: http://img710.imageshack.us/img710/4900/wall03o.jpg

thanks in advance! = )

Kenji-boy

Kenji-boy

With a song in my heart~

This wallpaper is too beautiful! Some explain me why you (the bosses from this page) deleted it?!

Signature

I don't see any problem with your wallpaper (as far as I can tell , since I'm not a waller myself)

They will usually provide their reason(s) as to why they deleted your wallpaper right at the bottom of the automated message . Also , if it's really a wallpaper of your creation , try to put your signature on it next time in the near future , just to show us that it is in fact , a wallpaper made by you .

I can see that nothing is clear about why they deleted my wall. They sent me an automated message, but they didn't tell me exactly why they deleted it
well, I'll try sharing again and, this time, I'll signature it XDDDD.
Thank you for comment, Kenji-boy (esta vez lo subir

I can see that nothing is clear IN ANIME

Chloe

Retired Moderator

Chloe

てめら~!!

This should be posted in the Deletions Appeal part of the forum.
I believe your wallpaper WAS deleted because it did not have a signature. All wallpapers upload to MT need a signature.

Signature Image
Like video game posters? Click on my signature image!
Latest wallpaper: Red Ninja

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.