Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Poll: Audio encoding. FLAC or 320kbps mp3? - Minitokyo

Poll: Audio encoding. FLAC or 320kbps mp3?

What kind of audio encoding do you prefer?

FLAC
6 votes
mp3
25 votes
Other
2 votes
don't know
1 votes

Only members can vote.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 42 total items

gankei

gankei

Aristoteles

FLAC is my favorite Clear like a sky , another way to say it: FLAC ROCKS~~~!

People cant ignore it when looking upon someone they fear..There are two actions one can take. Bow down to that source of fear or get rid of that fear by getting rid of that source.

LilWashu

LilWashu

The greatest scientific genius!

Definitely FLAC for archiving, but now, I'm making the transition to MP4/AAC when it comes to portable audio.

for me i love flac

This is my deviantart
Signature Image

Would definitely keep a lossless copy if possible.
For portable setup, would re-encode to mp3 if there is a lack of memory space.

mp3 sans hesiter

For ipod 320 kbps, but for olearn in computer .flac.

deviant2

deviant2

Banned

hi ...
im newbee with flac extension ...
does flac support text/pictures/etc embeded data ? (such as lyric, album pictureS -> like mp3)
does flac support multi chanel audio ? (such as 5.1 or 7.1 channel audio -> like ac3)
is it audio quality better from ac3 ? (sorry im Out Of Topic) ...
im just wonder ...

i found encoder which support 4xx kbps mp3 audio ... is it mp3 &/ flac support greater than 320kbps ? cause some sound is missing if encode my classical music to 320kbps (the sound is disappear if mp3).

I started programming because I needed money for food. Now, I'm so busy programming I don't have time to eat!
Signature

My player can't play flac so mp3 is still the best for me.

hayashi-oni

hayashi-oni

Baboon General of Yokohama

320kbps or higher. i cannot use flac on my ipod !

Among the true cultural displays of this century.
Funny Man

i prefer mp3.it is optimally for me

chi179

chi179

~chi~

FLAC definitely

of course FLAC, it's a standard lossless codec, why not using it rather than lower rate mp3 XD
even my music player and phone can play FLAC now so i rather use it for higher quality listening :)

I voted for other because IMO .wav is not the same as .flac, and I like using .wav so... other it is! Even though they're both lossless formats ^^

adelopium

adelopium

SCURVY SGURD

i prefer mp3 cos its file size is so much more palatable, even if the sound quality isn't ... for my hearing anyways. flac for archiving yes, but until TB space is in its 10s to 20s, i won't prefer it.

Think of the world.

I prefer both flac and mp3. The mp3 is for my ipod. when I play on the computer, i will prefer flac.

Both. Lossless format for listening to music via your desktop. Lossy mp3 for use with portable music players.

Corvyie

Corvyie

Uh-huh.

I like mp3 since it allows for less space to be taken up, but no other reason. I hardly like computer files, the quality isn't as good to me as CD's, etc...

Actions speak louder than words and words speak louder than thoughts.

[url=http://bleach-central.minitokyo.net]

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 42 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.