Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Queen's Blade S2 Ending Artwork available? - Minitokyo

Queen's Blade S2 Ending Artwork available?

Tagged under Queen's Blade

page 1 of 1 1 total item

Magi606

The Divine

Hi,

I am looking to see if anyone knows if the artwork that shown during the end credits of Ep 12 of Season 2 of Queen's Blade is known to be available in any kind of artbook, or as Blu-ray specials(or DVD) or anything like that? If anyone knows where I can get any of them please let me know. I have tried searching the net as well as looking through the scans on here(I admit I have not looked through them all -- there are thousands) but none were in the character sections at least.

Thanks in advance. Also I wasnt sure if this is the best forum section to post this but please move if it belongs elsewhere.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, The First and the Last, The Beginning and the End.

"Some people say I have an ego problem...but that is no way to talk to a god." ~Me

page 1 of 1 1 total item

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.