page 1 of 1 8 total items

GunsxShurikens

GunsxShurikens

??????????

Cancel

Hi guys! I've registered into the community for two years (or more) and never been active (sorry 'bout that).
Now I'd like to make an official introduction over here and hope to make some friends over here.

Like everyone else, I've joined many forums around the internet. And like everyone else, I have a Facebook account.

Please to meet you cool people! *90 degree bow*

And, if I have offended any superiors, my sincere apologies to you guys. I'm new and all.... it's normal to make mistakes, no?

Sincere
GxS

P.S.

I'd like to be called Imai or Halfdemon. But I prefer Imai more.

"My biggest fear isn't that one day I wouldn't remember this. It's knowing, that one day, you won't be there to remind me."
"I'm waiting for you" from Yuki
http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa291/mahora3-a/No1ChaofSpringsig.png

• Jun 23, 2010

ndox900

ndox900

ndeso forever ^_^

Cancel

hi Imai welcome to Minitokyo ^^ *that the official welcome from me ... hehe*
enjoy your stay here and you will have alot of friend :D

hmm... i'm sleepy Signature Image

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

Cancel

wow welcome official gxs, what an interesting username. I'm glad that you decided to finally post in the forums or find your way to the forums, it can get lonely with not posting when the discovery of forums, well that's the way that I am anyways ^.^ if you get lost don't hesitate to ask around, someone's going to help.

Undertaker:Kuroshitsuji: How sad it would be, should laughter disappear.

Signature

KazamiHayato

KazamiHayato

全て勇気強さ持つの男

Cancel

Konnichiwa and welcome to Minitokyo GunsxShurikens-chan. You can be make friends like us and if you problems just ask, ok.

Signature Image

• Jun 24, 2010

Kenji-boy

Kenji-boy

With a song in my heart~

Cancel

Konnichiwa!

Signature

GunsxShurikens

GunsxShurikens

??????????

Cancel

Thanks guys. What a warm welcome wagon, heheh.

Angel: Thank you so much. I had no idea what username could use when I was filling the registration form. That came in mind when I thought about Nagase Kaede and Tatsumiya Mana (both from Mahou Sensei Negima), and thought " Huh? Why don't I try this?".
That's how I got my username inspiration.

Thanks again guys. I'll lurk around and post something interesting at it's proper place....

"My biggest fear isn't that one day I wouldn't remember this. It's knowing, that one day, you won't be there to remind me."
"I'm waiting for you" from Yuki
http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa291/mahora3-a/No1ChaofSpringsig.png

• Jun 24, 2010
Cancel

konichiwa my man

• Jul 20, 2010
Cancel

welcome to the site

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.