Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 May I know why my these wallpapers got deleted? - Minitokyo

May I know why my these wallpapers got deleted?

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Hmm ... may I know why my Kaiba Seto, Ruru, Lightning, Lars Alexanderson, FF IX Ending, Red-White-Blue, Papa Allen (WTH ?!), What was that ?, The Pixies world ?!, and The Ark Song wallpaper got deleted? Spesific snswer please?

Ah, sorry. I ask so many of them. It's becoz I don't know how to ask about this before. I even don't know the place where I should ask before I PM a moderator n she told me. My bad ... heheh ... . (I don't understand too well about difficult English language!)

Btw, I'm still learning. N I love MT bcoz some people (in comments) here can tell me the mistakes or tips about wallpaper! Thank u!

vitaamin

vitaamin

DUKE 2010 NCAA CHAMPS!

firstly, im really sorry for the late reply. i will try my best to answer your questions

kaiba seto, FF IX ending: there are too many images combined without cohesion or articulation of style
ark song, lars alexanderson: ghosting and lazy text use make these low effort walls
lightning, red, white blue, the pixies world: you just "brushwhored" the backgrounds in these wallpapers without trying to make detailed backgrounds that communicated stylistic intent.
papa allen, what was that: similar to the above, although these are slightly better, in terms of scenic walls they dont have enough detail or effort rendering backgrounds.

i hope i didnt forget any wall in the list above, and good luck

Signature Image
vector-wallers tag-licious

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.