Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Tags Question - Minitokyo

Tags Question

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

distillme

distillme

Merp.

I was wondering what the deal with Tags are for images. Can anyone tag something to an image? If so, How? Or can only the uploader be the one to add tags to the image?

Sorry if this has all been answered, I searched the forums and did not find anything that answered my questions. :( I just want to know how I can add tags to images.

Thanks so much!

tag-licious

Fran

Retired Moderator, Tagger, Linguistics

Fran

better than your faves tbh

Anyone can tag! 8)!
When browsing gallery items, at the right side, you can see all the tags that have been used to tag that scan/wall/indy art. At the end of that list, there's a button that says "Add Tags". A bar will display and you'll have to insert the correct name. You can add multiple tags by separating them with a comma.

The owner of the image can set tags as primary. Elites and Mods can do that too, as well as deleting tags.

Also, anyone can create tags, when you do, please make sure to report it and post it at the Tag Administration Thread

If you have any other doubt, feel free to ask me.

Signature ImageLatest submission: Trouble Makers
tag-liciousvector-wallers
Lol omg, click on quote in guestbook instead of spamming your own stuff, SMH

distillme

distillme

Merp.

haha! Oh WOW! THANKS! :D I completely missed the 'add tag' part when I was trying to figure it out! It's so easy - thank you so much!

One other question... do you gain credit for tagging a photo at all? Or is it just for fun? lol :) I think its a lot of fun ^-^

tag-licious

Fran

Fran

Quote by distillmehaha! Oh WOW! THANKS! :D I completely missed the 'add tag' part when I was trying to figure it out! It's so easy - thank you so much!

One other question... do you gain credit for tagging a photo at all? Or is it just for fun? lol :) I think its a lot of fun ^-^

Apparently yes, you do gain credits.
I was told that you didn't but my credits tell me the opposite :P

Hahaha, yesh, tagging is fun (and very addicting) It would be awesome that all members thought that! XD

distillme

distillme

Merp.

It is addicting! Now that I know what I'm doing I will be tagging up a storm! haha <3

^-^

tag-licious

Fran

Fran

:3
Glad to hear that!
If in the future you have new questions, please ask me, I'm the mod in charge of tags ^^'

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.