Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Fate/Stay Night: Saber Lily - Minitokyo

Fate/Stay Night: Saber Lily

Tagged under Fate/stay night

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

distillme

distillme

Merp.

Hey guys!

I was browsing through the gallery images of Fate/Stay Night and I noticed these awesome photos of Saber in a new outfit! I realized people were calling her Saber Lily. Where is she from? The game?

I only watched the anime so that is as far as my knowledge runs of Fate/Stay Night. :( If anyone could clue me in on some info about Saber Lily I would REALLY appreciate it! :)

Also- Who the heck is she marrying in this one scan I saw!? lol I hope its Shiro cause Gilgamesh was a Jerk! >_< Does she marry someone in the game or something?! Please help me with this too if you can!

THANKS! :)

<3

tag-licious

i believe its from a different series, like a video game series

Its from the video game Fate Unlimited Codes for the PS2...She looks more adorable ^_^

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.