Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Larger-than-Life Superstar - Minitokyo

Larger-than-Life Superstar

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Michael Jackson's a powerful, gentle person I had ever listened to and admired, and there will never be another Michael Jackson.

If there was an anime character living in flesh and was as famous as Michael, or Elvis and Lennon, who do you think it will be?

Marked by the outsider.Signature Image

naruto!is the best

Zettodono

Zettodono

Come feed the rain...

I've got two characters, who can was famous as Michael, Elvis and Lennon.
First - ZERO \ Lelouch vi Britannia.
Second - Suzumiya Haruhi.

Damanex

Damanex

A Genius No Rule Can Contain!

Quote by ZettodonoI've got two characters, who can was famous as Michael, Elvis and Lennon.
First - ZERO \ Lelouch vi Britannia.
Second - Suzumiya Haruhi.

I would have to agree that Haruhi Suzumiya but one who is bigger then them all is Char Aznable from Mobile Suit Gundam. If you ever have the chance to visit Japan, you can't look left or right without seeing Gundam or Char somewhere. I read somewhere that Char in Japan is like Darth Vader to America, pretty epic stuff if you ask me. Just like Mike!

"A thief is a creative artist who takes his prey in style, but a detective is nothing more than a critic who follows in our footsteps." -The Phantom Thief Kid
Signature

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

well in the anime world there's dragonball (z/gt), bleach ichigo, Haruhi Suzumiya, akira, I mean there are so many in the anime world that is so popular and well known and then there are those that are unknown and no one really cares about them (aka non main stream). but in the singing career and acting career gackt is equal to that of michael and the others in the usa to that in japan and several other singers. that one song or one movie kicked it into over drive and made them a super star.

this is what separates the unknown from the known. that one tiny rising/struggling song/move/video/etc that sparkles in the light and then makes them divas or legends/etc

BuBbLeS!

Signature

minayuri

minayuri

Like An Endless Waltz

I would say in the anime world, my choice would Super Dimensional Fortress Macross' Lynn Minmay, she's become an iconic figure in anime and that goes through the ups and downs of being a celebrity, She started out as a normal girl with dreams of stardom and then she attains her dreams with winning the Miss Macross Contest, however when she becomes a part of that world, she has to endure the overloaded schedules and relationship woes as she moves further away from Hikaru Ichijou, a young man she loved and her confusing feelings for her cousin Kaifunn, whom co-stars with her in her first movie as her love interest. She's also the one whom brought peace for humankind and Zentraedi through her songs. When peacetimes become established, she's still a major star, but Minmay is only performing at small venues as people are living on hard times, including her. The stress she's under by her cousin and fame in general causes Minmay to break under the pressure and she finds herself alone and the only person she can count on is Hikaru. Minmay is finally snapped back to her senses by Hikaru and Misa who tell her to not give up as a performer and she takes it to heart and later makes a comeback(as seen on Flashback 2012). She remains a legend in the Macross universe and is an inspiration to those who come after her. Even Minmay's seiyuu, Mari Iijima is quite well-known in the industry as the role of Minmay launched her singing career.

Signature

ArtemisSoul

ArtemisSoul

A Burning Soul

I think it would be Light Yagami. He is the kind of guy who is fun to watch and you just keep on guessing on what he'll do next. He's a bit crazy but he's also tactical, cunning and has a sense of justice (thought he upholds it in a wrong way) so you don't get overwhelmed. And also, you've gotta admit he is pretty cool.

I am the bone of my sword
Unknown to death,
Nor known to life

erdeteha

erdeteha

vectorist not terrorist

Kira Yamato! One of The Best Gundam Pilot :D

happy and positive

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.