Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 SPOILER! HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT THAT? - Minitokyo

SPOILER! HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT THAT?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 39 total items

I like spoilers, specially for the mangas

I like spoiler if the manga or anime drag on for too long other wise, not really

NO I DIDNT KNEW THAT

Only anime

Lol I really, really don't mind spoilers. Though they took away the surprises, I don't think it matters. Because for me though I know WHAT happen, what matters more is HOW it happen; you know, the small details. So it's ok. I don't like being kept waiting and spoilers prepared me for the surprises. I don't like to be surprise ._,

When you're waiting a long time its good to see something

I hate spoilers

Well it wouldn't be a spoiler, if you just keep up. But otherwise, yeah it is really annoying.

uhm...
may be i like it
and sometimes i don't like it

NO I DIDNT KNEW THAT

SOMETIMES, FOR ME, THE SPOILERS MADE ME WANT TO WATCH AN ANIME SO BADLY...

IS THE WORST OF THE WORLD DX

Acez

Fallere092

I don't mind it sometimes, because I don't have time to read manga or watch anime, OR I can't find the manga or anime, so instead of not knowing at all, I deliberately look for spoilers.

I like to be spoiled.

chibitanteijun

i love anime, jpop, jdrama

for me its not, im gettin more excited whenver i read spoilers....

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 39 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.