Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What's the worst kind of people? - Minitokyo

What's the worst kind of people?

Choices:

A
15 votes
B
2 votes
C
22 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 47 total items

Wslasher

Wslasher

Lone Samurai

I hope people would help me in this survey.

What's the worst kind of people for you when they ask you to eat outside with them:

A.) They expect you to pay for everything. (aka: freeloading)

B.) They expect you to divide the total bill. (aka: 50-50 payment)

C.) They will pay for everything in exchange that you acknowledged their superiority over you. (aka: They are always right even when you know they're wrong)

Please put your answers & reason for your answer in the comments. Thank you for your time.

5D's Caption: Vol.1

dunno/....
maybe C?

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

oh wow this is a tough decision, I'm a "b" sort of person, I'm 50/50 sort of person but "a" and "c" is like a tie for me, but I suppose, after thinking about it, from some of the people I've encountered in the past, c is the worst case of the choices.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

I don't remember meeting a "C" type of person, thank god, but it would be the worst type! I'm the "B" type, which probably wouldn't upset so many people like the other ones, IMO. :)

Wslasher

Wslasher

Lone Samurai

Quote by tui25I don't remember meeting a "C" type of person, thank god, but it would be the worst type! I'm the "B" type, which probably wouldn't upset so many people like the other ones, IMO. :)

Ow trust me when I say do never want to meet a person like that...

speaking in personal experience...

5D's Caption: Vol.1

I think that the "C" type are the worst even though the "A" type are almost as bad. I haven't met any "C" type and I hope I won't meet any. I'm personally a "B" type of person, but from my experience I hate it so much when you devide the money and if by some mistake you give ONE penny less than the other person and they make it such a big deal as if you've stolen all their savings from them(a friend of mine made a scene for 1 penny). Of course I'm not saying that it's ok, but jeez if it's a question of a few coins or even a few dollars I would never make so much fuss about it, it's not like I'm gonna starve to death if I even pay 4$ instead of 2$ especially between friends... So depending on the person I'm with I would rather pay for everything than to have to deal with something as displeasing as that.

don't know, C?

quantabiru

quantabiru

Asahina Hikaru desu~!

C! that's the worst X(

~kitto dekiru~

???? ^^ ?.?""

c... I don't want to follow or acknowledge something/someone for that 'cause of guilts... I don't exchange matters like that, I rather would pay for everything..
but I also agree with VampireFMA, it's not about who is paying and how much.. it's about spending time.. "dividing" or sharing time together

sakuyahikari

sakuyahikari

Release My Soul

Picked "C" as the worst. I really hope I don't meet a person like that EVER.

Signature Image
If you could see me now
I wonder what you would think
Me, living without you

A! I don't care about the Cs......just ignore them D<

The ones who think that they cant be wrong.....

Cs are interesting people hmm? i'd pick A. they are worse, cause you still have to spend money. for C you don't. haha. money makes the world go round~ for Cs, i can only suggest ignoring them when they ask you out for lunch. but this guy has got to really have thick skin 8d

I'd say both A and C. They're both annoying. XP

JackoSlacko

JackoSlacko

Queen Cid's "LAZYJESTER"

Personally i know a lot of people who wants to pay the bill but with no bad intentions

Cs my pick

Signature
The Internet, Where the Men are Men, The Women are men and the Children are the FBI

the worse kind of people are those who hurt others and don't even feel bad about

superkabog

superkabog

VIP,Queen ~ Goddess

C.........................that's all

Signature
	Image ’̿’\̵͇̿̿\з==(•̪●)==ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿

idk b i guess..im used to the others.

THINGY

THINGY

Fighting Boredom

selection...D *if there was one*

I'm particularly okay with the above.... but the type of person that really ticks me off are people who expect every little f~ing favor they do for you to be returned... if not they are reminding you every time they get a chance

The thing is... although the types of happiness one can experience are limited, there are unlimited variations of misfortunes.
*Fooly Cooly*
Signature

berdengtubig

berdengtubig

Feel the storm, it's coming.

I'm going with C a.k.a ones with the superiority complex.

A- I don't mind freeloaders for friends. Heck, sometimes I even freeload myself :P. I just don't abuse this privilege and I return the favor when I can.

B- 50-50 is a fair division if we ordered approximately the same type of dish but if I ordered only a sandwich and asked for service water...50-50 my a** :P

C- I hate this type of person. Money is not everything and unless I can really trust on that person, I bring sufficient amount of cash/credit when I dine out.

MANDy

MANDy

So...hot...

C is the worst off course, Thank God I haven't met someone like that....

I do not fear death, but I do fear of losing sight on what I believe in.
hetalia-axis-powers

UsagixKitsune

UsagixKitsune

nsɐƃıxʞıʇsnuǝ

It depends who it is for me. If it's someone I really don't care about or have any respect for then I'd be completely fine with C, it's not like I;m going to take them seriously in any account so I might aswell get a free meal.
If it's someone I like I don't mind paying for them/ doing things for them. I suppose you could say I'm easy to exploit but it's never bad to have someone in your dept.

Quote:
I'm particularly okay with the above.... but the type of person that really ticks me off are people who expect every little f~ing favor they do for you to be returned... if not they are reminding you every time they get a chance

I completely agree with that, especially when they start doing "favors" for you that you didn't ask for and then request something very specific back from you. Its like compensated rape. I do know people like that - they need stabbing >.>

I think letter C!

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 47 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.