Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What's the worst kind of people? - Minitokyo

What's the worst kind of people?

Choices:

A
15 votes
B
2 votes
C
22 votes

Only members can vote.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 47 total items

SnickerdoodleNinja

Retired Moderator

SnickerdoodleNinja

Snicker-Logical

A bothers me the most. While I don't particularly like C and people who demand respect, at least they do SOMETHING to deserve it. I hate having to carry A types along when they're simply too lazy to do something themselves.

Signature Image

There's a skinny girl who lives inside of me that's trying to get out, but I can usually shut her up with cookies.
"Dance like no one's watching. Sing like no one's listening. Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt before. Live like there's no tomorrow."

I think I perefer C

i like C!11 xD

Dreadwave

Dreadwave

Hunter of snark bait.

The A type I wouldn't even call an acquittance nor would I be willing to help them.

The B type is the most sane of the group at least they do something.

C type I despise the most since they remind me of my parents they also sound like the people who patronize you.

So I'm going with the C for the worst type.

I guess I have an advantage over most people. At least I know I'm not getting a happy ending.Signature Image

Corvyie

Corvyie

Uh-huh.

I've never met a C-type, although that does seem to be the worst. Out of personal experience, I chose the A-type because that's the only type I've known. Personally, though, I'm the type of person who is for herself which basically means, I pay for my meal, you pay for your own. End. Of. Story.

Actions speak louder than words and words speak louder than thoughts.

[url=http://bleach-central.minitokyo.net]

A..yeah i think so

honeycomb

honeycomb

honeycomb

definitly 'c' is the worst althogh 'a' is still pretty bad.

the loud ones that never shut up in movie theaters e_e nyahhh

springheeljack

springheeljack

The Return

I dont like c people
but for real i just dont like people who are assholes(pardon my french)

You may bury my body in a supermarket aisle
Bury my body in the fresh meat aisle
You may bury my body in a supermarket aisle
And I will rise again like an exocet missile Signature Image

kireiona

kireiona

Kireiona

food should be 50-50 split payyyy > O <

A for me...

kyosuke2

kyosuke2

Lazy People Gather All The World

i would say A. relationship is meant to give-and-take. if u only want to eat when u are paid, then means u only want to take, and that definitely won't make a good relationship.

I know everyone is lazy, but none would admit it. Needs big bravery to admit I am lazy, yet I would do it. Let's start a campaign of laziness, let's everyone just sleep enough everyday, without any moron jobs. Hell yeah, sleep is da best. It's lazy democracy, from lazy people, for lazy people, by lazy people, ya know!!!

I think A because they're the one that asked you to go out to eat.

I think C!

Legionary

Legionary

Ramen Loving

A. All the way. In fact if someone did that I don't think we would be friends anymore! XD

Signature
"I wish the real world would just stop hassling me" - MB20

hitsu-chan

hitsu-chan

K-PoP AdDicTioN <3

for me it's C, it pisses me off... no one is perfect...

Signature
make-your-best ecchi-club host-club bleach-central tsubasa s20-signaturestudio

isarah

isarah

URperfect2me

hahah i don't like A people im not their mama to go around buying them anything ....i used to but now Hell no! , I kinda don't mind and almost prefer C because Ive met not even one C that is able to make me feel i owe them

shunyoo

shunyoo

-aNOther BODY-

I would rather starve than entertain someones thoughts on being superior.

Gather ye rose-buds while ye may,Old time is still aflying,And this same flower that smiles today,Tomorrow will be dying. Herrick

I picked 'C' because I can't stand egotists.

evelluchia

evelluchia

Lu-Lu the friendship officer

if i could i would chose both A and C because freeloading is not very nice they should be nice enough to contribute too unless you offered as a friend ^-^ and those who are know it alls there always a pit peeve on anyone they always make people mad and just annoy everyone they come in contact with although its amusing to watch 2 know it alls go head to head hehe XD

??????
Signature
become a member of minitokyos newest happy family HERE
join the group web site HERE

ShanaFlare

ShanaFlare

Mystical Crystallisation

I'll go with C because I don't think we should be comparing superiority. A might sound bad but money isn't everything in my mind, and bad karma will strike the one who does not want to pay at all.

Courage within the Purest Child.
Signature

MatildaIII

MatildaIII

A for me....
since B is as even choice since its 50-50 and
C types, they help sometimes and you can just ignore them if they brag about themselves too much but
A as in the freeloaders, you give them something but they do not return a single thing now that's bad

The Moon....
The Bright Light
That Shines
Through the Dark

Definitely A! I hate freeloaders

watching online TV

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 47 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.