Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Avatar: The Last Airbender live action - Minitokyo

Avatar: The Last Airbender live action

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 87 total items

ahhhhhzness

ahhhhhzness

beastly

Avatar: The Last Airbender live action

what are ur thoughts on it

personally i cant wait i think i looks good :)
some of the only concerns i may have is the story development and the fact that M. Night Shyamalan is directing seeing as how he usually does horror type films

demons run when a good man goes to war, night will fall and drown the sun when a good man goes to war, friendship dies and true love lies, night will fall and the dark will rise when a good man goes to war

River Song
Doctor Who

I think it has potential. Long as they don't "hollywood" it up too much.

I hope this movie can make a good work!

oh snaps i can't wait to see it! did u know one of my friends was suppose to go take an audition for the part of ang in LA a while back ago? everyone at school was soooo excited for him but if he did get the part he would have to leave us! and he didn't want that since all of his friends (like me) were where he grew up! aaaahhh! i luv him for doing that! he's a hella good fighter as well as in bo staff! oh man!

ahhhhhzness

ahhhhhzness

beastly

wow thats soo kick a** :)

demons run when a good man goes to war, night will fall and drown the sun when a good man goes to war, friendship dies and true love lies, night will fall and the dark will rise when a good man goes to war

River Song
Doctor Who

yeah! i wanted him to go but then i got sad thoughts of him not being in our lives anymore! aaaahhhh! almost made me cry!

yeah i'm super excited to see it....

ahhhhhzness

ahhhhhzness

beastly

that was nice of him :)

i'm super excited to the graphics look sooo wicked

River Song
Doctor Who

i know huh? oh man....my zodiac element is air too! :D

ahhhhhzness

ahhhhhzness

beastly

kool mines water :)

River Song
Doctor Who

i can bend u! :D lol! :D

ahhhhhzness

ahhhhhzness

beastly

hahaha lol

River Song
Doctor Who

:D but yeah....it's gonna be a pretty good summer movie

ahhhhhzness

ahhhhhzness

beastly

:) u can say that again ... cant wait to see it ... 3D woot :D

River Song
Doctor Who

yaaaaay! when does it come out in canada for you?

ahhhhhzness

ahhhhhzness

beastly

on july 1st ... 3 more days woot

River Song
Doctor Who

same here in Cali

ahhhhhzness

ahhhhhzness

beastly

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay :)

River Song
Doctor Who

:D :D :D:DDDDDD

Just excellent! I can

Im sad 'coz I watched the reviews andall were negative...almost all are agree that the movie sucks
It

Looks good :D Looking forward to it

wow thats soo kick a** :)

Princess Yue looks pretty spankable.

ichikawav8

ichikawav8

ichikawav8

Uh yeah! I can't wait it! XD

But, there are some characters not fit with their characteristics in the series =A=
And it looks they minimalize the comedies, almost nope~ T^T
Uhm...just watch first, and I will know duh...=w=

Anybody knows airing schedules of this movie in Asia countries?
Wait 4 ur info^^

ichikawav8

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 87 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.