Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Yoooh^^ - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 9 total items

I'm new member here, nice to meet you! =)
As I saw at the other introduction threads, You all are really kind here, so I think I've found a great community.^^
About me in short... Dark & Zero "4ever". Of course not in pair. x)))
I rather watch anime, and yet I dont have lots of favourite manga besides... there's only one, the Liar Game.*.* That's true that sometimes I just cant follow what are they talking about, but (Y) Shinichi is the best.^^""
It's 11 pm here, so I think I finish now. :///
See you around!^^
P.s. I almost forgot, my name is Andrea. Teeeheeh... ^^

geneticdoom

geneticdoom

Heavens' Legend

oh hey welcome to MT..yeah this is a good place in my opinion, dont forget to check out the FAQ and Policy at the bottom of the page...so what you come here for, i come here to mostly download scans and wallpapers and to upload drawings sometimes

Walking under the autumn skies to a new beginning.

Thank you.^^
I think I'll only can download pics from here, as unfortunately I dont have any goods to share yet. :// Mmmm I take a look at your drawings. =)

2 mins later. They are awesome. *.* I wish I could draw like that... however, I'm only good at writing.*sigh*

geneticdoom

geneticdoom

Heavens' Legend

haha if i had money to buy artbooks and other stuff then i could upload scans and stuff...and i havent been drawing that long since i had started again only a few months ago

Walking under the autumn skies to a new beginning.

Huesin

Administrator, Linguistics

Huesin

dead to everyone

Welcome, Kaitouchan, enjoy the pics and the forums ^^

I saw a forum where ppl write poetry, here on MT, go find them ;)

Signature
	ImageThere's always one who plants an evil seed and
preaches fear to pull you to the other side
Into a world of lies.

geneticdoom: I would buy too, but the situation is the same here, all the fanstuff are pretty expensive. -.- I dont have even a single manga yet. -.- Only a Bleach DVD in original, but thats because it was Renji on the cover, hehe. x)) If I'd had some talent in drawing I would do it aaaall day long.*.*^^

Huesin: Thank you very much. ^^ I'm wandering through the forums, but I see some of them almost dead. I mean the last post submitted 3 weeks ago, etc.^^ I just dont dare to say any more to them ... for today. x)) I'll see tomorrow. :D:D
Mmm I especially write novels, but I'll take a look at them, thank you. =)))

your welcome :)

This is my deviantart
Signature Image

Welcome ^-^

nice to meet you to

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.