do you like Wayang ?

page 1 of 1 8 total items

ndox900

ndox900

ndeso forever ^_^

Cancel

ok first to anyone who don't know what is Wayang , here it is Wayang

i really really love Wayang but because it too long show imake me sleepy... hehehe :P
i like the design on it... very complicated line *its just for me though*
and my fav character on wayang is Srikandi , she is the only warrior women in the story and of course she is beautiful and powerful awesome Lady *beside Dewi Sinta of course*

so thats it why i like Wayang ^.^=
how about you ? and your fav character in Wayang ?

hmm... i'm sleepy Signature Image

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

Cancel

well I've never heard of that, but I do know puppets and shadow puppets, I've seen a few from japan when they have various festivals, it's possibly not the exact same, but it's in the same area based on what I read on that link.

Undertaker:Kuroshitsuji: How sad it would be, should laughter disappear.

Signature

Cancel

Puppets are cool. I was kind of bummed out when I found out that hand puppets had no legs.
I have heard of Wayang. It is more complex and entertaining that one might think at first glance.

ndox900

ndox900

ndeso forever ^_^

Cancel

so Japan have shadow puppet ? its the first time i've heard that... cool :)

You right Hoo its more complex , cuz just for one story its take more than 20 people to play the music plus Sinden (singer for wayang) and Dalang (the one who play the puppet/ wayang) and the puppet they bring about 100 type , the play consume about 5 - 9 hours to finish the story

hmm... i'm sleepy Signature Image

Cancel

Now that's entertainment.

Cancel

not, absolutely not

• Jul 05, 2010
Cancel

Oh wayang kulit. It's kinda cool :)

• Jul 07, 2010
Cancel

This can be pretty cool. :)

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.