Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Hang Out - Minitokyo

Group announcement by Vampires-Lair

page 1 of 1 9 total items

A place ONLY for the members of Vampires-Lair. This is a place to hang out and chill only when you are out-of-character, no RPing in this forum! There will be a hang out area made for RPing in the near future. Also, if you have any questions for any of the admin, you may come here. You must remember, no fighting and no insulting others! Thank You.

RayEmara

RayEmara

*My Soul Burns*

Now we start out fresh^^

"Life is like a yoyo. When the yoyo reaches its highest point, it's the point of glory in someones life. When the yoyo reaches it's lowest point, it's like somebodies pride sinking and burning in the lowest and hottest part of Hell" ~RayEmara

Yesh, a fresh start lol Which means new forums(changing, adding n subtracting), and also new banners. More and more to come! But i still need help from all the admin here to think of even more ideas if they have any in mind. Care to help? Or should i demote you? XD

RayEmara

RayEmara

*My Soul Burns*

Demote somebody else here, I do my job^^ XD

"Life is like a yoyo. When the yoyo reaches its highest point, it's the point of glory in someones life. When the yoyo reaches it's lowest point, it's like somebodies pride sinking and burning in the lowest and hottest part of Hell" ~RayEmara

Nice admin you are lmao :D Thats another idea! Jobs fer all the admin, by golly i'm smart :D

RayEmara

RayEmara

*My Soul Burns*

I'm a great admin, I haven't whacked anybody yet. XD

So? whos ur first victim? XD

RayEmara

RayEmara

*My Soul Burns*

U mean who gets the ax first? Pending how this is all done, I wouldn't say any one person goes first. We have to be fair here.

I know lol i just wanted to see what u would say XD

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.