Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Admin Only! Topic 1 - Minitokyo

Admin Only! Topic 1

Group announcement by Vampires-Lair

Should the inactive members be removed?

Yes
6 votes
No
0 votes
Dont Bother
0 votes
Kick them out without warning!
0 votes
Not Sure
0 votes

Only members can vote.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 43 total items

RayEmara

RayEmara

*My Soul Burns*

good, then they should be told soon enough.

"Life is like a yoyo. When the yoyo reaches its highest point, it's the point of glory in someones life. When the yoyo reaches it's lowest point, it's like somebodies pride sinking and burning in the lowest and hottest part of Hell" ~RayEmara

i know, n can i ask u something?

RayEmara

RayEmara

*My Soul Burns*

sure, what?

"Life is like a yoyo. When the yoyo reaches its highest point, it's the point of glory in someones life. When the yoyo reaches it's lowest point, it's like somebodies pride sinking and burning in the lowest and hottest part of Hell" ~RayEmara

i'm trying to make up the list of who does what around here, anything specific u want to b in charge of?

RayEmara

RayEmara

*My Soul Burns*

got any that fit me?

merged: 07-05-2010 ~ 01:42am
I want to be able to make some Forums, like if I had any ideas of new places or something. with your approval first of coarse^^

merged: 07-05-2010 ~ 01:43am
otherwise, I'm up for just about anything^^

hmmmm, i'm still trying to think... i thought by now u had something in mind lol but i guess u dont

RayEmara

RayEmara

*My Soul Burns*

look a my role or roles in kk. although i'm still confused bout them abit. you want me to have something to do with the rules, being that I made them?

ok, as far as i know right now, ur in charge of enforcing the rules and kicking out members ok?

RayEmara

RayEmara

*My Soul Burns*

alright, sounds fun^^

any objections?

RayEmara

RayEmara

*My Soul Burns*

none here.

k, now i need to ask mimi what job she would want... whenever she appears again, n same with the others...

RayEmara

RayEmara

*My Soul Burns*

maybe we should leave some cat treats for mimi, she might come. XD

lol go ahead, but dont let her leave any crumbs around

Sadisutikku

Sadisutikku

Your Worst Nightmare!

Ooooooooo whats my job Kari? :3 I won't stop bugging you until you tell me! Lol :P

Signature

-_-" i dont know yet, what would u like to do?

Nekomimi12

Nekomimi12

Im just different

. .. . Lol. . . Hey sadis. . ..sup... . N I wanna have a job too! Lol

Join my rp group Karuma-Kingdom. . . . . n join other role playing groups like Sleepless Paradise n Vampire Lair
>^.^<Signature Image

-_-" what kinda job ya want? i'll c if its avaliable ok?

Sadisutikku

Sadisutikku

Your Worst Nightmare!

Anything is fine by me :3

Signature

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 43 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.