Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 The Couple You Two Are Like - Minitokyo

The Couple You Two Are Like

page 1 of 1 9 total items

What anime couple do u and your sweetheart are like and why?
Yaoi and yuri couples are included~

Marked by the outsider.Signature Image

Damanex

Damanex

A Genius No Rule Can Contain!

Hmm, after the dream I had last night, I would have to say Louise Halevy and Saji Crossroad from Gundam 00 Season 2. Can't really say she is a significant other but it's the closest thing I can call that, plus even though I haven't seen or heard from her in over 3 years, I still think about her occasionally.

"A thief is a creative artist who takes his prey in style, but a detective is nothing more than a critic who follows in our footsteps." -The Phantom Thief Kid
Signature

oxblackfairyxo

oxblackfairyxo

oxblackfairyxo

I would say that me and my sweetheart are like keichi and belldandy =) from Ah! My Goddess

samsomi

samsomi

baka kaizuko

i don't know

luv anime & fun

mvrckz

mvrckz

Close Enough

Kira Yamato x Lacus Clyne - Gundam Seed/Destiny
Alto Saotome x Sheryl Nome - Macross Frontier

"Komodo National Park" come on lets see --> http://www.komodonationalpark.org/

Quote by oxblackfairyxoI would say that me and my sweetheart are like keichi and belldandy =) from Ah! My Goddess

Mine too ^^

Anime is a life that we all want to live in. But we can't.

radith

radith

how art you today?

Mashiro Moritaka and Azuki Miho (Bakuman).. for me it just like an unique, weird, romantic couple XD

artistique is unique

Risa - Otani from Lovely complex lol

Shinichi x Ran (Conan)

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.