Hi, I'm Ritzy

Tagged under Loveless

page 1 of 1 11 total items

ritzy-kun

ritzy-kun

Turbo Duelist

Cancel

Hello, Minitokyo. My name is Ritzy-kun and I just registered for this site! ^^ It's very fun and cool and I'm downloading a bunch of Loveless wallpapers for my laptop, but have used up all of my credits! 80

So, I saw that you can get credits for various things; like posting here on the forums, submitting things and such. ^^

I'm 17, female, and I cosplay Ritsuka, so I'm always on the lookout for a new design for an outfit of his~ ^^

shavo002

I suport Cosplay

Cancel

hi, welcome to the site, its ag ood place and you are really welcome here.

i would be nice to see your art if you post some, and to see your cosplaying art too if you feel like showing us minitokyans ( even though i have no idea who that person is)

i know this is not much of a welcome, but this is a friendly site, so beeing a 17yr old girl will get you many friends fast i think.

Roshi of the Funk. ('_'

• Jul 03, 2010

motrer

motrer

Hmm...?

Cancel

Welcome new member http://yahooemo.com/set/onion/90.gif

• Jul 03, 2010

ndox900

ndox900

ndeso forever ^_^

Cancel

hi Ritzy welcome to Minitokyo ^^
yup thats how you got credit Ritzy and now your 5 free download is refresh every hours for you to download much more. so enjoy your stay here and if you have any question just ask :D

hmm... i'm sleepy Signature Image

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

Cancel

hey there Ritzy-kun and welcome to mt. it's quite true we got many uploads around here and to obtain credits are quite vast. the only places you really don't get credits is the shoutbox and private messages, just about everywhere else you get them. now when you do a bad thing like upload something that is against the rules check the policy and faq for that, then the stuff is deleted and you lose credits, same with the deletion of something throughout the site. but never fear just follow the rules and it's all peachy ^.^

Undertaker:Kuroshitsuji: How sad it would be, should laughter disappear.

Signature

LonelyAmure

LonelyAmure

???? Friendship & Love

Cancel

Hello Ritsy-kun! Welcome to MT

Awesome that you cosplay ;3 that's very very cool

( ^_^)o??o(^_^ )Cheers~ my favorite|Twitter|Facebook|Windows Live|Minitokyo|My Wordpress!|USE Tineye-kun!
"The greatest treasures are those invisible to the eye but found by the heart."

Quote: LonelyAmure ????(@uggubs)??@kilacco??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

ritzy-kun

ritzy-kun

Turbo Duelist

Cancel

:3 Thanks everyone for your kind words of welcome~

Also there will be more YGO scans to come as well. ^^

Cancel

Welcome new member

• Jul 11, 2010

lilylily09

lilylily09

LILYLILY09

Cancel

Hi and welcome Ritzy-kun to minitokyo. Yu-Gi-Oh is a part of my favorite and your art is pretty. ^-^

Cancel

hi im Bishop

• Jul 20, 2010
Cancel

I love you girl welcome to my heart ROFLMFAO

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.