Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Elite Gallery - Minitokyo

Elite Gallery

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 12 total items

First: This is only a curious question, not a controversy :P

When and in which case is a wallpaper removed from the Elite Galleries? If someone choice a wallpaper for the elite someone else can remove it from the elite or only the same person can remove it (exemple for a mistake)?

My groups:
mt-italia make-your-best s20-signaturestudio vectory clamp-a-holic simple-ism japanese vector-wallers chamber-of-kings

sailorchiron

sailorchiron

Memories of Eliteness

Both Elite Members and Moderators can add things to the elite gallery, and we can also remove them (sometimes we disagree on what deserves elite status). Do you have a wall that was added and then removed? We can look at it.

Ripping walls? You're headed to Banned-ville.
Signature Image

Quote by sailorchironBoth Elite Members and Moderators can add things to the elite gallery, and we can also remove them (sometimes we disagree on what deserves elite status). Do you have a wall that was added and then removed? We can look at it.

Yes I had, but it's not too much important for me to have a wall in the elite... I was only courious to know how it works!
Thank you for your answer!

p.s. the wallpaper in the Elite for a day was Strawberries for breakfast!

My groups:
mt-italia make-your-best s20-signaturestudio vectory clamp-a-holic simple-ism japanese vector-wallers chamber-of-kings

Pluupy

Pluupy

"That Person with a Weird Name"

What determines an Elite wallpaper? Just...someone who just so happened to be an Elite/Moderator marked it that way?

Chloe

Retired Moderator

Chloe

てめら~!!

Quote by PluupyWhat determines an Elite wallpaper? Just...someone who just so happened to be an Elite/Moderator marked it that way?

From the policy:
The following criteria determine the inclusion of artwork in the Elite Gallery:

* Completed artwork which shows no immediately apparent or significant technical or compositional weaknesses.
* Artwork that demonstrate thoughtful incorporation of a variety of techniques, proper placement of focal point, balanced composition, and expression of concepts or emotions.
* Proper descriptions must be included for consideration for inclusion in the Elite Gallery. Proper descriptions should generally include: number of layers, brushes/effects/techniques used, links to scans or stock images in the submission, proper credit to members for scans/scan websites/vectors, collaborating artists if relevant, difficulties and obstacles encountered in creating the artwork, time spent, and the artist's personal judgment on how effectively the piece achieve the original concepts.

Mods and Elite members are the only ones who could add/remove something to/from the Elite Gallery.

Signature Image
Like video game posters? Click on my signature image!
Latest wallpaper: Red Ninja

Fran

Retired Moderator, Tagger, Linguistics

Fran

better than your faves tbh

I'd like to add something too,
If you find something that hasn't been elited and you think it deserves it, you can report stating why you think it should be elited.
This also works for highlights :)

Signature ImageLatest submission: Trouble Makers
tag-liciousvector-wallers
Lol omg, click on quote in guestbook instead of spamming your own stuff, SMH

Quote by FranI'd like to add something too,
If you find something that hasn't been elited and you think it deserves it, you can report stating why you think it should be elited.
This also works for highlights :)

That's interesting, my question is: how or where could a simple member suggest a work to elite?

My groups:

Chloe

Retired Moderator

Chloe

てめら~!!

When you view a gallery item that you think should be in the Elite Gallery, you can report it. Try adding a brief reason on why it should be elited :)

Signature Image
Like video game posters? Click on my signature image!
Latest wallpaper: Red Ninja

Yes, but where should report it? on the same post item or is there a specific place?

My groups:

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

There is a "Report" function underneath the thumb on the page in the section where the description is. It'll be on the top right of that section.

I'll also add that watch out for the length of your report... there is a character limit, so if you type a lot it may get cut off.

(If it's Indy Art you can send a PM to me with a link to the piece as well as a few reasons why it should be Elite.)

Signature Image

thank you for the answer.

My groups:

ashuraeffect

ashuraeffect

Still Trying

So basically elite is like staff and mods picks right? Oh, and how can I view the policy page?
sorry, I know if you look at my status I've been member since 2007, but I didn't actually know that I was a member until today lolol (I assumed that this is my first time here until the registration page rejects my "unique" username -.-)
I probably just randomly stumble on this site, joined, and forgot about it 3 years ago.......

Imperfection is The Perfection!!!

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.