Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Music Guilty Plesures - Minitokyo

Music Guilty Plesures

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Damanex

Damanex

A Genius No Rule Can Contain!

Everyone has something in there music collection that, more or less, shouldn't be there. Perhaps your way of life doesn't reflect some of the music you like or it's made for another targeted age group. Whatever the case may be, these "guilty plesures" are there to help us enjoy our self expression and it's our music to enjoy anyway. So what are your secret artists?

Now being an almost 23 year old man (debatable), I should have a "grown up" taste in music or so I am told. But here are some things I couldn't live without.

~Savage Garden
~Nick Lachey
~Backstreet Boys (Especially their 2005 to present)

"A thief is a creative artist who takes his prey in style, but a detective is nothing more than a critic who follows in our footsteps." -The Phantom Thief Kid
Signature

sweetanimegirl24

sweetanimegirl24

Fly away into the vast skies....

Lol Oh my gosh me too! ^.^ Savage Garden holds especially true for me! ^.~
Love their song "Truly Madly Deeply" And right now i cant seem to get enough of backstreet boy's "Just to be Close to you"

Life without love is not love...only existence...
Signature Image

Love their song "Truly Madly Deeply" And right now i cant seem to get enough of backstreet boy's "Just to be Close to you"

i luv "As long as you love me" by Backstreet Boys
a favorite of mine
and "truly madly deeply" by Savage Garden

I like the japanese animation songs, most of it are excellent and make you feeling so confident

Damanex

Damanex

A Genius No Rule Can Contain!

Ohh the Savage Garden and BSB are some of my favorites to sing for Karaoke, see you on the stage lol

"A thief is a creative artist who takes his prey in style, but a detective is nothing more than a critic who follows in our footsteps." -The Phantom Thief Kid
Signature

shavo002

I suport Cosplay

pretty much all the music on my pc should not be there since my apereance and taste is on metal.

Roshi of the Funk. ('_'

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.