Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Favorite Visual Novel - Minitokyo

Favorite Visual Novel

page 1 of 1 5 total items

There are many visual novels, I personally, recommend.

Evangelion Iron Maiden
Umineko no naku koro ni
Hugurashi no naku koro ni
Ef tales
Fate Series

fitarol15

fitarol15

*Karin-Koenig <3

The Fate/Stay visual novel and Air also clannad

"Ducunt Volentem Fata Nolentem Trahunt = Fate leads the willing soul, but drags along the unwilling one"
Signature

minayuri

minayuri

Like An Endless Waltz

My favorites are; Clannad/Clannad: Tomoyo After ~It's A Wonderful Life~, Doukyuusei, Fate/stay night, Kanon, Little Busters! Ecstasy, Tokimeki Memorial, and ToHeart.

Signature

fitarol15

fitarol15

*Karin-Koenig <3

Aside From My Fav,,
There's a visual novel that i've always like but due to the less of popularity That it has i couldn't count it but i still love it..
It's Heileen\Heileen 2 : The Hands Of Fate\Heileen 3 : Over the horizon...Those three are my fav i wish if some company could animate them

"Ducunt Volentem Fata Nolentem Trahunt = Fate leads the willing soul, but drags along the unwilling one"
Signature

UsagixKitsune

UsagixKitsune

nsɐƃıxʞıʇsnuǝ

We should get awkwardusername in on this topic, he'll give us a list 3 pages long XD

As for me, the only VN I've seriously read is Umineko. It took a while to get though all 8 episodes (~160 hours) but it was great. I think I missed the point a little since I got the "bad ending" first try. Then again I liked the "bad" ending better than the "good" one anyway.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.