Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 konichi wa dattebayo - Minitokyo

konichi wa dattebayo

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Good hello I am uzunaru
... And good looking for someone that another thing for exists, encontre this one is paginated which I am interested.

I am of uruguay and speak Spanish .-.

But nothing that a good translator and little interest could not leave communicate to me with you xDD

Good ... I am 15 years old
And I am something hyperactive and I am charmed with my friends xP

I hope that the language or the country does not interfere in anything...
Regards people
We meet

...espero que este bien escrito u.u

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

greetings and welcome uzunaru glad to have you. check out the faq and policy and ask any questions that you might have. in the future you might want to know the f word that you used was sort of against the rules around here, this is a kid friendly site just not with any filters, go figure. so just thought I would mention that. I only know english and bad english but there are several out there that can speak several languages so I am most certain you will find them. hope to see you around and do enjoy your stay with us.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Welcome, have a good time!
C:

Welcome Dattebayo ^^

welcome here man

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.