Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Angel Beats! Anyone? - Minitokyo

Angel Beats! Anyone?

page 1 of 1 15 total items

belson

belson

Monitoring for your mom!

I made it last week
http://yfrog.com/j1girlsdemoj

How is it?

yeah thats pretty nice... so you extracted the characters from a scan, maybe added some colour/highlights, added the "glow" sort of thing and made the background? At least thats what im guessing you did

belson

belson

Monitoring for your mom!

I actually duplicated the scan, and smudged the layer below to give it a smokey kind of glow

I HAVE NOTHING JAA

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

I'd need to see the source scan you worked with as well as more information.

What exactly did you work with? Did you use any brushes or did you extract the scan at all?

Signature Image

belson

belson

Monitoring for your mom!

The original scan got deleted by MT coz its from pixiv

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Ahh, well it's certainly not a bad wallpaper. Although, as you know pixiv art is no longer allowed at MT, so it could never be submitted here.

Still, it's rather creative and shows some potential.

Signature Image

belson

belson

Monitoring for your mom!

i did not submit, FYI this is sandbox.

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Quote by belsoni did not submit, FYI this is sandbox.

I think you misunderstood me ^_^;;

I more so meant if you had any plans to submit. Generally speaking, people submit things to the sandbox because they want to see if it can be submitted, or to share a wallpaper and ask for suggestions. My intention was simply to inform, since I wasn't sure if you had plans to submit it to the gallery or not.

Signature Image

belson

belson

Monitoring for your mom!

Actually, i posted this long ago, but in the end got deleted.

synrite

synrite

lookin for tuna

its a beautiful wall that i would fav in a sec, but even if it wasn't from pivix, the wall would have been deleted for low quality.

Aw! Cute! I like how it was done and its just so well blended together! :D Great!

belson

belson

Monitoring for your mom!

I wish i can tell MT that Beauty is not about complication, simplicity can be beautiful too!

wwoa. Not bad. Yui is so moe

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Quote by belsonI wish i can tell MT that Beauty is not about complication, simplicity can be beautiful too!

If you browse through the MT gallery, you'll notice that there are a large amount of simplistic wallpapers in there. MT accepts a wide variety of wallpapers styles and types, so long as they fit the rules.

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.