Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 anime fans - Minitokyo

Tagged under Mobile Suit Gundam SEED

page 1 of 1 4 total items

simsis

simsis

original character

well I would like to know why so many people think Gundam seed characters are unbeatable (mainly Kira) first off.. all Gundam series take place in completely different universes (there own individual universe) so you can't say the technology is better it's just different .. lastly Kira or any other Character from seed would not be a newtype I don't want to here about that DRAGOON system any more... Kira was not the only one to use it in the original seed Rau Le Creuset used it first and he was just a normal human ( well a clone of a human) .....any way Gundam 00 is out ( been out for a while now Unicorn Gundam is out ) so why are people stuck on seed?

merged: 07-08-2010 ~ 07:43am
for the record Amuro would destroy Kira ... I have heard other wise by so many seed fan boys/girls

AaronSimms

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

I never did care much for seed, it was too much drama and soap opera sort of adventures. I was more of a g gundam and gundam wing fan but there again I loved epyon, that had to be the best gundam. the chibi gundam was in a league of it's own and I enjoyed that one too. but seed was just completely off, went too far or something. so I don't know many true gundam fans that really like seed, those just starting into the gundam world might consider seed the best as well as 00 or even the newest unicorn. but maybe seed also approached the real aspects of war, love focused and less battles?

BuBbLeS!

Signature

simsis

simsis

original character

wow that sounds right to me ... and what's up with the epyon so far you are like one of the only people i have met that likes that gundam why do some many people sleep on epyon ... it was the only gundam in history to be formidable with just two weapons and both of them close range in wing, epyon and death scythe were my favorites every one else i know but like three people think zero was the best

AaronSimms

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

there was the dragon gundam I liked that one rather well. but epyon was like in a league of it's own. it also developed a mind of it's own, like an AI sort of thing. every pilot that was in it, sort of went insane, maybe that is what I like even more about it. but I think it appeared in g gundam? can't really recall/remember it's been a LONG time since I've seen the older works of gundam.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.