Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 first wallpaper - Minitokyo

first wallpaper

Tagged under Fruits Basket

page 1 of 1 8 total items

distillme

distillme

Merp.

hey guys!

so... this is my first attempt at making a wallpaper... i am happy with it but i still feel like something is missing! can everyone give me their opinions please? :3

i think for my first try i did okay, but the hardest part for me is what to do with the background... i can't figure out how people make these awesome looking backgrounds! lol

helpz!

thanks ^-^

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l179/distillme/frubacelebration.jpg

tag-licious

Kitaan

Retired Moderator

Kitaan

Revival

The background is a bitt too meloncholy I think, there's no reason to stack up scans when you
have such a big group scan on front. I suggest doing the background over with maybe a blue sky theme,
you can use some stocks if needed (make sure they're of high quality) same goes for the wall.
I can't see it closesly so I can't say much but remember to keep the quality high and image clean.

distillme

distillme

Merp.

thank you for the feedback!

do you think a sky background which is an actual photo? or do you mean something drawn? Sine I am new to this I don't really know what to look for.

The wallpaper is high quality. It is 1280 x 700 @ 300dpi

tag-licious

Kitaan

Retired Moderator

Kitaan

Revival

Stock images, you can find them all over the net. Try using Goggle, just click in the type
of sky you want. Remember to give credit to the artist who you get the stock from.

Wow it's so cute ><

This is my deviantart
Signature Image

distillme

distillme

Merp.

Quote by chutsaranWow it's so cute ><

awwwwww thank you! :)

tag-licious

I think is kinda sweet C:
And really good if is ur first.

Kitaan

Retired Moderator

Kitaan

Revival

Quote by distillme

Quote by chutsaranWow it's so cute ><

awwwwww thank you! :)

You're welcome, goodluck.

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.