Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Chips or Candy? - Minitokyo

Chips or Candy?

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 61 total items

Do you guys like candy or chips more? Chips are
good but candy ownz. Also what's your favorite
type of chips if you like chips more. My fav is Fritoes.

PureTypeDZanza

PureTypeDZanza

Lone Wolf

I like chips more especially my favorite one is Ruffles but i like candy better

broken-dreamz

broken-dreamz

shoujo-otaku

oooh I like both again ahahah chips, I guess any kind but I like miss vickie's XD that blue one..you know sour cream ish thingy ahaah okay maybe you dunno-o-'' and candie is well anything from japan XP

Signature Image
shounen-ai - animeclub - strawberry - mts - mt-north - sasuxnaru <3 all these groups, join today =9

shameless plug-in = my journal & my fanfictions // <333~~ minnnaah!

Devilet

Devilet

~ cyNicaLDeviL ~

Candy! I can get hyper off of candy, wahahaha, and chips are quite fattening, candy is sweet too, or can be sour. Skitttles are the best man!

Favourite chips? hmm, guess that would be doritos, hahaha.

I like both of them. The kind of chips that I like is Springgles or is that the correct spelling? ^_^'

Latest Wall[s]: Gravity ReDefined

neither chips or candy for me, im not into junk food. i think i'd like to take a bite out of a pear right now

mint is adorable, i want to adopt her

Quote by TakamuraReijiI like both of them. The kind of chips that I like is Springgles or is that the correct spelling? ^_^'

I think you mean Pringles? :D

Chips don't turn me on, really, I'm all about the asian candy!

On ne recolte que ce qu'on a seme.

anael

Sunao korishou

i like candy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hmmmmm *.* :D chips like pringles aren't terrible :\ i prefere tastes sweet ( j'apprend j'apprend j'essai d'amélioré mon anglais ) :D

Signature

Jim3535

Jim3535

Shinigami

I like chips (baked lays ruffles specifically). Corn chips and salsa are also really good; I'm not into really sweet stuff as much as when I was younger.

Signature Image

I like both of them but i think chips taste a bit better since i get sick of candies after a while but never sick of chips i mean the french fries

snarzz

snarzz

kawaii deschou ^^

I like both ^but that depends on what kind of candy and what flavor the chips are ^^ awwww....have´nt eaten chips for a long long long long time now..-_-

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Cloudnine

neko mimi modo~!

naa~ half and half for me ^^ If I eat too much sweets, I get cravings for salty food and vice versa =p

Quote by aliciafoxxyneither chips or candy for me, im not into junk food. i think i'd like to take a bite out of a pear right now

Oh? You like fruit. Interessant...I like fruit myself but I've never heard of
a person not liking junk food and liking fruit, no offense to you aliciafoxxy.
You'll just live longer than the rest of us XD ...wait that includes me ^_^'

Kitaan

Retired Moderator

Kitaan

Revival

oh candy! i love candy sugar is my bestfriend so candy always chips are ok but candy rules :D

Queen-Of-The-Damned

Queen-Of-The-Damned

+Tormented soul of the undead+

Candy!!!Yay!Candy's better!Speaking of which,I just had a ton of sugar & I'm getting a sugar rush!Candy!

thegunblademaster

thegunblademaster

Nine Is God

gotta go with candy. nuthin beats a sugar rush. for my fav candy, i like anything sour like shock tarts or warheads

Signature Image

Quote by thegunblademastergotta go with candy. nuthin beats a sugar rush. for my fav candy, i like anything sour like shock tarts or warheads

Holy, you can hold your own against the power of sourness? My
tongue burns after eating too much sour stuff and it hurts real bad. ^_^'

peachiemint

peachiemint

.:dreaming of you:.

candy for me... especially luv cotton candy. not only for da sugar high, but juz da flavoring itself i guess. cotton candy roxers mai soxors X)

Signature

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

candy....
because chips make me thirsty u know
it's sweet taste don't bother me at all
i can eat it almost anywhere :D

Hmm I would say both!! haha!! I have no preference all chip and candy are nice anyway..

Woo!

Chips always leave me thirsty, so I prefer candy.

i want some chips now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :\
but candy is very nice.... no, i want chips! :hmpf: ^_^'

Whoo~! There's a "both" option! XD Haha... I'm all for anything 'junk'.
Hm... though if I had to choose, I'd say chips. :) Because you can get sweet chips, but there's nothing good about savoury candy. Heheh...

Kordox

Kordox

loliphile

I only eat candy. I also like Chips, but i get sick eating it. (But im not allergic or something like that)

ZA WARUDO!

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 61 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.