Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 King of Cross-dressing - Minitokyo

King of Cross-dressing

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Ciel Phantomhive (Kuroshitsuji) and Susumu Yamazaki (Peacemaker Kurogane)come across as cold, yet has the talent to pull off an opposite personality and appearing as a pretty girl while undercover.

Ciel wore a stunning, pink Victorian ballroom dress and a hat as a disguise.
Susumu wore make-up, hair pins, and a pretty, pink kimono as a disguise.

What male character do you think is the king of cross-dressing as a pretty girl?

Marked by the outsider.Signature Image

simply-5th-heirloom

simply-5th-heirloom

MT, welcome me 'cuz I'm BACK~

i agree wd tht ciel thing...

he did a good job at tht though,

i also hav 2 say ritsu from fruits basket,

and aoi from kaichou wa maid-sama!...

it's been years . . . but MT's one and only Sim-chan IS BACK.

Hideyoshi Kinoshita -- even in male clothes, he's already girlish. cross-dressing optional.
just ask the guys.

Indy artist.

maic

maic

801-chan

SUNAO FUJIMORI! ....( point all I have on him ) >:<
he V-E-R-Y looks like a girl !o:o with he long hair XD* but....
HE SO CUTE! XDD
FROM SUKISYO.....( is a shonen-ai .....boys x boys ) Xb

a true Hero is not measured by the strength of his muscles.. but by the power of his Heart

hmmmm.....

Ayame Sohma from Fruits Basket :D

Hideyoshi is a real trap
maria-sama too

evelluchia

evelluchia

Lu-Lu the friendship officer

ah what anime are they from ? i would have to see them hehe

??????
Signature
become a member of minitokyos newest happy family HERE
join the group web site HERE

Zettodono

Zettodono

Come feed the rain...

Shidou Mariya (male) from Maria Holic :)

...never hear that animation before

Oscar from The Rose of Versailles, a woman, for a change. Looks stunning and androginous and people usually think she's a man because of the way she dresses, even though her looks are delicate (but she's tall and strong). Steals the heart of many men and some women during the series ;)

Rosiel from Angel Sanctuary (and Setsuna, the reincarnation of his older twin sister Alexiel) are so good they're almost indistinguishable from a real female. Cain of Count Cain is also a perfect female when crossdressed.

Isabella from Paradise KIss is very good at it, too, but it's a more realistic case, since "her" height and big hands make it difficult to fake it, as well as "her" voice

Hiwatari from DNAngel manages to fool a professional flirter like Dark even when the man is laying on top of himXD

Hisoka from Yami no Matsuei looks more beautiful in a dress than all the other girls of the series, as said by them and the men, without even need of a wig of long hairXD

Souji Okita from Peacemaker Kurogane manages to be confused for female even without trying or dressing up as itXD

Kaito Kid from his own series and Detective Conan can impersonate everyone convincingly...including women of all ages.

Kamatari from Rurouni Kenshin was thought of as female by the audience as well as everybody in the manga who didn't know from his own mouth that he was a guy. He has to show what's between his legs to convince people he's telling the truthXD

Poland from Axis Powers Hetalia is extremely convincing as a female, so much so that he looks no different when crossdressed. He also likes pink and ponies, and speaks with a valley girl accentXD (on the other hand, he's the only male to openly challenge Russia, the scariest character in the series)

"Also, Russia liked America in the same way that little boys liked the ants they burnt on the sidewalks in the summer. Only with a little more pizzazz, and outer space." (or "why do they call this war cold, baby, when it's so hot between us?" xD. America/Russia in a nutshell)

"Is there just something in the water over here, that makes you guys every so often go 'fuck it, let's have a rumble?'. I'm not touching another one of your big, European, 'bring your friends' wars, like you're throwing a neighborhood potluck or something. It's not my job to ride in like the fucking cavalry every time you get into a jam." (America's thoughts on Europe, after the "well, that was pretty pointless" fiesta of WW1. From "The Chosen End")

Hideyoshi is from Baka to test
and maria is from maria holic

i agree wd tht ciel thing...

he did a good job at tht though,

i also hav 2 say ritsu from fruits basket,

and aoi from kaichou wa maid-sama!...

Nagihiko Fujisaki from shugo chara. he can crossdress to Nadeshiko Fujisaki.

Ayame Sohma from Fruits Basket

Only anime

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.