Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 usui: hot or not? - Minitokyo

usui: hot or not?

Tagged under Kaichou wa Maid-sama!

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 32 total items

simply-5th-heirloom

simply-5th-heirloom

MT, welcome me 'cuz I'm BACK~

so 4 u:

usui: hot or not?

in my opinion,

he's really a knight,

i love how he portrays his role

especially wen he teases misa,

hopefully the end will be a good one,

^_^

it's been years . . . but MT's one and only Sim-chan IS BACK.

sakuyahikari

sakuyahikari

Release My Soul

I think he's hot =D I like that mystery he holds. And at the same time he loves Misa~

Signature Image
If you could see me now
I wonder what you would think
Me, living without you

umetoplum

Freelance Shinigami

HE'S EXTREMELY HOT! HE'S SO COOL AND MYSTERIOUS, AND HE'S SO CUTE WHEN HE'S BLUSHING! AGREE WITH ME ?! XDDDDD

"No matter what, we're standing on our path."

No, not really.

at first he looks o-kay, but as the story progresses the drawing gets better XD

hot~~~ i am 1 of his fans!

shavo002

I suport Cosplay

hes the most manly character ever seen in a shoujo.

hes a real macho.

on topic, i dunno , im straight.

Roshi of the Funk. ('_'

He is like the HOTTEST male character ever. He's so cool, hot and manly. And I love how he is devoted to Misaki and protects her! Such a prince! Definitely one of the best male characters!

he is absolutely awesome

Steffi1690

Moderator, Scanner

Steffi1690

~Living in my Dreamworld~

Usui is Hot as well as Igarashi Tora and Shintani! =^.^= RawR
But when I have to chose I would pick Igarashi Tora *lol* a bad ass is the Best! =^.^=
Love him so much!

un...he's good looking, but not my style

ShroomX

Scanner

ShroomX

Not really my type but i love the way he teases Misaki ^^

i don't know.. well, his attitude is annoying for most of the parts.. i mean you couldn't really blame misa if she becomes skeptical of his feelings or actions towards her because he keeps his identity a mystery and keeps secrets from her. He's actually the perfect shoujo male lead character who makes young girls squee: mysterious, arrogant, good-looking but lacks depth of character.. hehe soo..NOT HOT

hun......true, he's the sort of guy that you see in every girls comic
I get a bit bored of the repeating character personalities sometimes

He is kinda hot, but his personality makes him better.

I love him. 'nough said.

Usui is totally hot.. i love the way he teases Misaki and his personality fits him well..
i don't really like mystery type of character but somehow Usui makes me want to know him well..
Love him so much

Well, how could I put this... This is kind of a controversial topic to talk about.

To me at first, he's just a so-so guy like any other usual male characters in shoujo manga. Besides the art work wasn't too fascinating to take people's breath away, so I wasn't hit on with impression though.

HOWEVER!
Hiro-sensei is truly awesome! She really knows how to improve her characters as well as her art! I just don't know how to describe how I feel! If you take time and truly observe the details in the manga series as well as her art works, you'll see how amazingly she's progressed in only 5 years.

Usui has definitely become a hero and taken a place in my heart, and I just love it when I see romantic scenes between him and Misaki! Honestly speaking, he's just too hot in many sides! Wish I could also find someone who would protect me like the way he treats Misaki!

INCREDIBLY HOT...get me a fan please xD

MANDy

MANDy

So...hot...

He's not hot but a very interesting person.

I do not fear death, but I do fear of losing sight on what I believe in.
hetalia-axis-powers

curlette

HOT! he's the perfect gentle men XD

Simple: hot xD Though I sort of can

KazamiHayato

KazamiHayato

全て勇気強さ持つの男

Ok for me. I like his good part being as the protector to Ayuzawa. And similar version as Takishima from Special A's in opposite.

Signature Image

zero3

zero3

sweet dreams...

Usui is Definitely HOT!
I love Usui and Misa-chan soo much! Strongest Couple! hehe

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 32 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.