Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Gravure Idols #2 - Minitokyo

Gravure Idols #2

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

I have (undemocratically :3) decided to not delete Gravure Idols at this time. I was looking to see in the poll thread if there were any good arguments how Minitokyo would be better off without them but could not find any other than personal opinions unrelated to the wellbeing of the site.

Alenas

Retired Moderator

Alenas

Gone.

Aww, Sheq.....meanie. XD

Signature

Sakura-Dust

Sakura-Dust

puppies that bite

For some reason I'm not surprised XD
Well, they're just real ecchi, can't beat the 2D ecchi, but for when people need a break, they'll just check the gravure idols ^3^

Signature

Sheqel, you have to see all from the point of the users, who visit this page, so it is a personal meaning what decides if the site is good enough to stay, so everyone have a personal meaning what makes the side to what it should be/is.

So if I join this site and download wallpapers, scans and art. I'm happy if there aren't any non-drawed pictures, so i don't like photos there and I think they don't fit in the style there. But the site theme points to Japanese culture, so photos of girls wouldn't be as bad as i think. What about a own section for photos with Japanese content? Or try the same system as on the Etchi pictures, so give the users a change to hide them.

Thats my personal opinion and i only want to help to improve this site.

Thanks for reading ;)

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

as long as we make certain to use the ecchi filters where needed it wouldn't be all that bad. the only argument I had in favor of the site it would help speed it up. but it's always your call sheq, but at least it still gives a variety to the site and it should stay asian themed too that way we can keep the asian theme we got going for the site thus far.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Yamibou-Eve

Tagger

Yamibou-Eve

brace yourselves

I knew someone high up wanted to keep them, for whatever reason, since it's obvious that 90% of the members would be for deleting them XD
I still don't see any reason to keep them, I mean if they were on my pc and had only 10mb I would delete them in a heartbeat for the extra disk space XD and not because I don’t like pictures of models/idols on my pc :P

But like I said I only saw one or 2 scans in all my time spent browsing MT, so I couldn’t care less.
Ecchi is another thing, it has a filter + I don’t mind them in general, even thou some of them make my jaw drop for all the wrong reasons.
Does this mean that if I appear in various random magazines I can post scans of myself here +__+
What are Gravure Idols anyway? XD *will google it*
Where are the male ones?

P.S. I think some even had like more than 50 favorites - that’s more than my walls! XD

Tags don't fix themselves or disappear just bc you removed them >> Report@Tag Administration | Tagging Practices | Tagging Guidelines
my-maidenclamp-a-holictag-liciousSignature Image

Davo

Davo

I'll kill you

Sheqel you' re my heroo!

I still think gravure idols need her space here :3 and maybe some love :3

Signature Image
DAVO THE ECCHIMAKER :"If a demon stands in my way, I will cut him apart. If a saint stands in my way, I will cut him apart"

ndox900

ndox900

ndeso forever ^_^

gravure idol still here ?... O.o
i don't against it *although i vote to delete it* all the gravure idol here , i like them but me see better collection on other site who special on it , the collection here not on my album cuz they can't make you stop and look for long time... i've seen gravure idol with full clothes and really make you to look over and over again... she look hot on full clothes than only bikini but thats only my side of the story... hehe XP

hmm... i'm sleepy Signature Image

shavo002

I suport Cosplay

how about just keeping cosplay pics? that is anime related and fits the comunity.

Roshi of the Funk. ('_'

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to News | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.