Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 deletion of Deadly gorgeous - Minitokyo

deletion of Deadly gorgeous

page 1 of 1 3 total items

stellarsky08

stellarsky08

vampire otaku

hi! i was wondering why my wallpaper deadly gorgeous was really deleted so that i wont make the same mistakes next time. :)

It was too simplistic. it was? o_o' with all those brushes and other effects? :|
- The subject was too blurry or over-filtered. the subject i used was a scan that i found here, it isn't blurry and if you're talking about the fainter lelouch, i made it like that so the wallpaper wont look too crowded..
- It used screenshots or unmodified stock photos. i didn't use any screenshots. :|
- It was a low-effort wallpaper. and it's definitely not a low-effort wallpaper, i never intend to submit something that i've done half-halfheartedly. :|
- It was an alternate version of an existing wallpaper. Please only upload one version of a wallpaper. If you wish to display alternate versions, you may post an offsite link. it was? o_o sorry i haven't seen the same scan used before so i really didn't know..
- It did not feature an anime-style image. uhm, what do you mean by this? :|

vitaamin

vitaamin

DUKE 2010 NCAA CHAMPS!

hi stellarsky, while i wasnt the one who deleted your wall, i did flag it for deletion. firstly, not all of the above reasons apply to your wall, i donot have a copy of the PM but there should be a specific reason stated at the bottom.

the following are some suggestions on how to change the wall for reconsideration.
--you have "ghosted" the image in the background which is considered a low effort manner of creating a bg.
--while there are alot of effects, you have not taken enough effort to integrate the scan into the background. its not enough to create a bg and stick a render on top, you need to make sure they mesh in style like your wall
Fashion reflection by stellarsky08
--you seem to have some rough edges around your extraction

Signature Image
vector-wallers tag-licious

stellarsky08

stellarsky08

vampire otaku

Quote by vitaaminhi stellarsky, while i wasnt the one who deleted your wall, i did flag it for deletion. firstly, not all of the above reasons apply to your wall, i donot have a copy of the PM but there should be a specific reason stated at the bottom.

the following are some suggestions on how to change the wall for reconsideration.
--you have "ghosted" the image in the background which is considered a low effort manner of creating a bg.
--while there are alot of effects, you have not taken enough effort to integrate the scan into the background. its not enough to create a bg and stick a render on top, you need to make sure they mesh in style like your wall
--you seem to have some rough edges around your extraction

Oh.. i see.. ;__; i've also done the same ghostly effect here a
	ray of hope by stellarsky08
a ray of hope by stellarsky08 though, i hope you wont delete it too. :X

ok ok i get it now, thank you for the nice and honest response, i'll be careful next time. thank you! :)

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.