Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Hello! - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 11 total items

It

Hello Mirquend! Welcome to MT! Have a nice time^____^

Osiris

Retired Moderator

Osiris

(>^-^)>( . Y . )

quick, run away while you still can!

Signature

LonelyAmure

LonelyAmure

???? Friendship & Love

Osiris.... LOL, you're funny dude.

Anyway, welcome to MT, Mirquend, and trust me, this isn't really a bad site to begin with, unlike what Osiris there <.< is implying XD

Bet you already like it here so... just enjoy your stay!

( ^_^)o??o(^_^ )Cheers~ my favorite|Twitter|Facebook|Windows Live|Minitokyo|My Wordpress!|USE Tineye-kun!
"The greatest treasures are those invisible to the eye but found by the heart."

Quote: LonelyAmure ????(@uggubs)??@kilacco??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Thank you all!
Yes, I already like it here, and actually Osiris put a smile on my face with his comment. :)

LonelyAmure

LonelyAmure

???? Friendship & Love

^ the guy IS funny, what can you say about a retired mod? lol

( ^_^)o??o(^_^ )Cheers~ my favorite|Twitter|Facebook|Windows Live|Minitokyo|My Wordpress!|USE Tineye-kun!
"The greatest treasures are those invisible to the eye but found by the heart."

Quote: LonelyAmure ????(@uggubs)??@kilacco??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

hey there Mirquend and welcome, don't worry a lot of people join for the uploads and stay for the forums. feel free to check out the faq and policy at the bottom of the page, sometimes it helps with questions sometimes it makes more but don't worry ask any question that you might have.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

hello to all girls

Alright, thanks for the warm welcome! ^_^

Hello, sorry I posted my own intro here by mistake. But welcome to you, too!

hello have fun in mini tokyo

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.