Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 July ABC's: D's - Minitokyo

July ABC's: D's

Group announcement by Tag-licious

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 71 total items

Yamibou-Eve

Tagger

Yamibou-Eve

brace yourselves

Quote by yothsothgothThe scan's been reported and I'm still waiting for someone to add 2 more characters. Vitaamin told me to make the tag myself and they would just use my created tag and edit it. Kinda weird, but that's what I understood from them. I know I'm still learning, but I don't want to make things difficult. ^_^'

merged: 07-26-2010 ~ 07:41pm
Depth Fantasia is now completely done with everything fixed. :D

Sorry for the late replay >.<

Yes, you understood her correctly, you have to create the character tags yourself if they don't exist. For example if Dante from Devil May Cry didn't already have a tag you would have written Dante in the Add Tags box thingy and the tag would have been crated. Then the members at Tag Admin can edit it. And in case there is another character named Dante from another series you have to write: Dante (Devil May Cry), in the Add Tags thingy.

Tags don't fix themselves or disappear just bc you removed them >> Report@Tag Administration | Tagging Practices | Tagging Guidelines
my-maidenclamp-a-holictag-liciousSignature Image

yothsothgoth

yothsothgoth

You came along and cut me loose

No worries, thanks so much for helping me figure things out. ^_^

I've been working on Dolls and Dragon Knights - when they've finished correcting everything and I've double checked, I'll let you know when they're done. :D

merged: 07-29-2010 ~ 02:41am
Dolls (series) is done.

merged: 07-29-2010 ~ 05:46pm
Dragon Knights is done - it is now separated into 3, but all are finished. One was the mangaka, one was an anime/game, and another was a hentai game never released outside of Japan. >_<

Yamibou-Eve

Tagger

Yamibou-Eve

brace yourselves

Thanks for researching.
I added Dragon Knight 4 to the list :)

Tags don't fix themselves or disappear just bc you removed them >> Report@Tag Administration | Tagging Practices | Tagging Guidelines

yothsothgoth

yothsothgoth

Does anyone want to work with me on D Gray Man - like I tag the wallpapers and indy art if someone else does the scans or vice versa?
I'm new to the series, but I don't mind a little research. ^_^ ...and I have some free time...

Questions: What or who is Deak? ...its not a character, so I think its a tag mistake.
Also, I see many of the D Gray Man scans, wallpapers and such all listed under Katsura Hoshino and some under Ciel - any thoughts or should I just not do the series/manganka and regularly tag them all since that's easy? ^_^'

Yamibou-Eve

Tagger

Yamibou-Eve

brace yourselves

Deak is Lavi's real name, if I'm not mistaken, so add it as an alias for Lavi.

Regarding multiple mangaka: every wallpaper, scan, indy art should have the his studio and mangaka tags, so in case of doujin images add both the series mangaka and the artist of that doujin image.

Tip - just write the name of the series in the add tag box and it will add the mangaka and studio automatically, it's just like the attributes for character tags - of course it only works if they are reported.

D. Gray-Man is huge, and more untagged than I thought, leave it for now, we'll make a Tag-a-thon out of it.

MadoshiKurefu

Retired Moderator, Scanner

MadoshiKurefu

DESTIEL

Dada and Kazuya done except for the characters. I can't find any information on this series. *lol* I guess one guy is Kazuya and the other Dada but I dunno who could be who...

Roses are red / Dean’s blood too / On his knees begging / “Please, this isn’t you” (SUPERNATURAL)

Yamibou-Eve

Tagger

Yamibou-Eve

brace yourselves

I marked it as done XD
Some of the C's were like that too.

MadoshiKurefu

Retired Moderator, Scanner

MadoshiKurefu

DESTIEL

Demian Syndrome done.
I would like to tag the D Gray-Man scans. ^^'

Roses are red / Dean’s blood too / On his knees begging / “Please, this isn’t you” (SUPERNATURAL)

Yamibou-Eve

Tagger

Yamibou-Eve

brace yourselves

Oh really? :D
Ok, then you can do the scans and yothsothgoth can do the indy & walls.

I'll reserve it for you two ^^b good luck~

DokiDokiChan

Retired Moderator, Tagger

DokiDokiChan

どきどきちゃん

*phew* Da Capo and Da Capo II are finished~
I'll prolly attack the smaller series now.

xD Good luck on D. Grayman, you two~ Even I'm not insane enough to go near the section.

Haha, Yami, I don't think we're active enough to have a tag-a-thon. Dx
We'd have enough judges, more than likely, but not participants.

Signature ImageLatest Submission: Happy Holidays! | Current tagging project: Poses
"How do you break a heart of gold?"

Dragonaut - The Resonance is DONE!

Doujin Work is DONE!

Doraemon is DONE!

Divergence Eve is DONE!

Dragon Half is DONE!

Yamibou-Eve

Tagger

Yamibou-Eve

brace yourselves

@ Doki
Yeah, I'm trying to avoid Tag-a-thons atm, but D.G-M seemed tooo huge XD
oh well, 2 taggers are better than 1. And D.G-M is popular <333

Go team work!

Edit: :O! I just remembered! All the Digimon series are only missing studio tags. I think. If someone could double-check everything it and add the studios, that would be awesome +__+

DokiDokiChan

DokiDokiChan

どきどきちゃん

I mass-tagged the studio on all the Digimon scans, but they still need the theme tags. :0

Signature ImageLatest Submission: Happy Holidays! | Current tagging project: Poses

Yamibou-Eve

Tagger

Yamibou-Eve

brace yourselves

Just theme tags? :o
But the studio, mangaka, characters are tagged, yes?

DokiDokiChan

DokiDokiChan

どきどきちゃん

I mass-tagged the Stuios (Toei Animation) to all the scans and someone had previously done all the character tags (from what I could tell).
The manga were adapted from the anime so no Mangaka needs to be parented, but I can at least tag the manga scans (if there are any) with their appropriate mangakas. :0

Yamibou-Eve

Tagger

Yamibou-Eve

brace yourselves

Yes yes I know, I'm just making sure :3
I'll mark it as done, but I don't know who I should give credit to :S
I'll look into that later :D

Wow only 34 series left *__* and most of them are small

Fran

Retired Moderator, Tagger, Linguistics

Fran

better than your faves tbh

*major group hug*
Awesome job guys!
<333

Signature ImageLatest submission: Trouble Makers
tag-liciousvector-wallers
Lol omg, click on quote in guestbook instead of spamming your own stuff, SMH

DokiDokiChan

DokiDokiChan

どきどきちゃん

Finished:
Date No Oni Gunshi Katakura Kojuurou
Dead Soul Revolver
Double Mints
Doubutsu no Kuni
Dousei Recipe

yothsothgoth

yothsothgoth

Should Noah continue to be a theme?

Yamibou-Eve

Tagger

Yamibou-Eve

brace yourselves

Yes, tags like Noah that represent a group of characters (like Varia from KHR or Arrancar from Bleach) should remain just themes, they can be added to the character tags as parents (like the attribute tags).

yothsothgoth

yothsothgoth

Okay, question - these say D Gray Man... but 2 say also Lala Deviluke... ?
Lara by yui20
Lara by yui20
Discarded Doll by Erdbeermilch
Discarded Doll by Erdbeermilch
Sing, Ms. Ghost by Renako
Sing, Ms. Ghost by Renako

The last one is called Lala, the Ghost of Martel.
Anyone know her or can confirm these as either series?
I've looked on the internet and they don't look like Lala Deviluke.

merged: 08-03-2010 ~ 12:27am
Also - I am almost done with the D Gray Man Wallpapers, but I'll be on vacation for a week starting Wednesday.
If someone wants to do the indy art for D Gray Man, it would be a big help... but I'm willing to finish them when I get back too. ^_^

Kritty

Tagger, Scanner

Kritty

[ S H O C K A D E L I C A ]

Diamond Dust Drops finished

tag-licious
Help keep MT organized <3
I'll give you cookies :3

Yamibou-Eve

Tagger

Yamibou-Eve

brace yourselves

@ yothsothgoth
That's another case of mistaken tag identity XD

Lala, the Ghost of Martel, is a character from D. Gray-Man so create a tag for her -> Lala (D Gray-Man)
and report that the "Lala Satalin Deviluke" tag should be removed from those wallpapers.

This often happens, wallers/scanners type Lala for the character and get Lala Satalin Deviluke (from To Love Ru) because her alias is Lala.

yothsothgoth

yothsothgoth

Thanks! I thought so, but since I'm not as familiar to the anime as others are - I thought it couldn't hurt to ask. :D

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 71 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.