Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 July ABC's: D's - Minitokyo

July ABC's: D's

Group announcement by Tag-licious

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 71 total items

Yamibou-Eve

Tagger

Yamibou-Eve

brace yourselves

It never hurts to ask :3
Thanks for helping out with the tags! <3

Tags don't fix themselves or disappear just bc you removed them >> Report@Tag Administration | Tagging Practices | Tagging Guidelines
my-maidenclamp-a-holictag-liciousSignature Image

Darker than Black is DONE!

Fran

Retired Moderator, Tagger, Linguistics

Fran

better than your faves tbh

Lala
I de-aliased Lala from Lala Satalin and set it of D.Gray-Man 8)

Signature ImageLatest submission: Trouble Makers
tag-liciousvector-wallers
Lol omg, click on quote in guestbook instead of spamming your own stuff, SMH

DokiDokiChan

Retired Moderator, Tagger

DokiDokiChan

どきどきちゃん

Dengeki Daisy finished.

Dolly Kiss was never a series to begin with, it's an artbook. I fixed all that.

Signature ImageLatest Submission: Happy Holidays! | Current tagging project: Poses
"How do you break a heart of gold?"

MadoshiKurefu

Retired Moderator, Scanner

MadoshiKurefu

DESTIEL

I have two questions regarding D Gray-man.
1)Arystar Krory: Since this chara is not a real vampire I dunno if I should parent it with the vampire tag or not. He has a lot of typical vampire attributes so I think it would fit him. Opinions?
2) Millenium Earl: Is this guy part of the Noah family or just a sorcerer like some sites say? Parent with the tag Noah or not?

EDIT:
@Yamibou-Eve: Thanks. :)

Roses are red / Dean’s blood too / On his knees begging / “Please, this isn’t you” (SUPERNATURAL)

Yamibou-Eve

Tagger

Yamibou-Eve

brace yourselves

1) Parent vampire. Like you said he has all of the vampire attributes.
And even in the series he is like a D.G-M version of a vampire.

2) He is not part of the Noah family nor does he have the attributes so no.

In general, I think it's more important that the parent tags depict what the character looks like, and what makes tag filtering & searching easier, rather than staying true to the story.

Tags don't fix themselves or disappear just bc you removed them >> Report@Tag Administration | Tagging Practices | Tagging Guidelines

DokiDokiChan

DokiDokiChan

どきどきちゃん

Debut Kara Hajimatta, Deep Bloody Night, Derayd, and Delivery Cinderella are finished.

Signature ImageLatest Submission: Happy Holidays! | Current tagging project: Poses

Dragon Ball Z is DONE!

MadoshiKurefu

Retired Moderator, Scanner

MadoshiKurefu

DESTIEL

D Gray-Man scans done.

Roses are red / Dean’s blood too / On his knees begging / “Please, this isn’t you” (SUPERNATURAL)

DokiDokiChan

DokiDokiChan

どきどきちゃん

Daiakuji finished.

yothsothgoth

yothsothgoth

You came along and cut me loose

I'm currently working on D Gray Man's Indy Art - can you reserve it for me? :D

Yamibou-Eve

Tagger

Yamibou-Eve

brace yourselves

Ok, and welcome back~! ^o^/

yothsothgoth

yothsothgoth

Thanks. :D ...sorry to be slow, just got a lot to do recently... >_<

Question: The artist didn't say who this DGM character was in this scan and in their description of it - said it was up to the viewer to decide who it was... either Miranda or Lenalee... should I tag it as both, neither...?

Fran

Retired Moderator, Tagger, Linguistics

Fran

better than your faves tbh

@yothsothgoth, I say leave it untagged.

Signature ImageLatest submission: Trouble Makers
tag-liciousvector-wallers
Lol omg, click on quote in guestbook instead of spamming your own stuff, SMH

yothsothgoth

yothsothgoth

Sure, I'll leave the unidentified girl like she is. :D Thanks!

Yamibou-Eve

Tagger

Yamibou-Eve

brace yourselves

Duel Masters & Doukyuusei (Asumiko Nakamura) are done

yothsothgoth

yothsothgoth

After a minor change or two in the Tag Admin Thread... D Gray Man is FINISHED! XD

Yamibou-Eve

Tagger

Yamibou-Eve

brace yourselves

w00t! *___*
Thank you yothsothgoth and MadoshiKurefu so much for the hard work on D.Gray-Man! <3

yothsothgoth

yothsothgoth

I'm currently working on Drug-on... researching it character wise and such as well as reading the manga. Since its so small, I guess it doesn't have to be reserved... ^_^
Just know someone's working on it. All I can find besides the illustrator/author is the publisher, Gentosha. Does this need to be added to the series or not?

Yamibou-Eve

Tagger

Yamibou-Eve

brace yourselves

No, just the illustrator and the studio (if it has an anime) is enough :)

One more thing about the studio, preferably it should be the studio in charge of the Animation Production not the main Production. Thou often it's the same studio for both. ANN has a more detailed list of the studios and everything, but if you're using MAL for your information it's usually the first studio listed.

This is all for making it easier for members to find all the images with the similar art style. So keep that in mind when tagging

yothsothgoth

yothsothgoth

I checked both. I'm done with Drug-on, but I guess its not technically finished until its off of the Tag Admin Thread. It still needs some alias and 2 characters added to it, but otherwise its finished. :D Sorry for all the questions still... >_<

Yamibou-Eve

Tagger

Yamibou-Eve

brace yourselves

It's ok ^__^b

merged: 10-06-2010 ~ 11:01pm
Di(e)ce done.
I just fixed and added a few things, hope I can figure out who did most of the work so I can give credit.

merged: 10-06-2010 ~ 11:18pm
Double Arts done.

merged: 10-06-2010 ~ 11:43pm
Daa Daa Daa! done.

merged: 10-07-2010 ~ 12:18am
Devil Hunter Yohko done.

merged: 10-07-2010 ~ 10:30pm
Denpa Teki Na Kanojo done.

SweetMitsuki

SweetMitsuki

mitsuki.niwa

Death Communication characters added!
and the "tag administration thread" post, done!

Signature Image
tag-liciouss20-signaturestudiouserpageskindesignshispaniakatekyo-hitman-rebornyaoi-heavenvampire-knightjapanese

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 71 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.