Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Need Opinions - Minitokyo

Need Opinions

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Hello everyone. I have been wanting to post a new wallpaper of Kanu since my last one received so much praise. I am having trouble with this one, I want the image of the character to really "pop" out of the wallpaper but I feel the composition in general is lacking something. Can you help me or is this wallpaper good as it stands?

http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z186/oroichimaru/KanuBG61680by1050.jpg

Hi, well my opinion is if you have vectored yourself the character you have done a good job. But the problem here is the background. Infact it could be too "easy" and "simple" to be accepted on minitokyo. I could say it because my Kobato wallpaper was moved on Indy art for the same reason (and my background was more elaborated respect yours).

Second problem is that the composition is unbalanced, with the character to the left and nothing to the right or at the centre/middle of the wallpaper. But this is a good start in my opinion and my advice is to not change it but simply think what you can add to the right and create something more complicated. Or if you have vectored the character (it means you know how vectoring) you could search a scenic scan (a room, a place open-air) and vectored it to blend the character with the background. These are two option but you can think anything else, of course.

Hope my advices could help you.

Bye, SamB.

My groups:
mt-italia make-your-best s20-signaturestudio vectory clamp-a-holic simple-ism japanese vector-wallers chamber-of-kings

Thank you very much for your opinions. I really liked the simplicity of this wall, that's why I kept it the way it is. But as you said this site does not smile on "too simple" wallpapers. As for adding something to the right, I like to keep empty spaces on my desktop for icons.

I will try to take your suggestions into consideration though. I have been wrapping my mind around this issue all day -_-

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.