Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Hey yup Im new :-) - Minitokyo

Hey yup Im new :-)

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Hope everyone is well :-) So yup I'm new just joined a few moments ago and I cant wait to check out all this site has to offer and make some new friendships :-) I'm from Australia, of course love love love anime haha and can't wait till Manifest next month YAY I haven't been yet since they changed locations so very interesting to see how it all runs now :-)
I would love to chat also to people from Japan or travelers who have been there to hear all their stories they have to share...I can't wait till I can travel myself I love different cultures and am definitely called to see Japan someday.
not sure what else to say right now lol so will have a look around..

peace&hugs

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

hey there skydreamer and welcome to mt. cute screen name. check out the faq and policy at the bottom of this page and ask any questions that you might have. it's a work in progress for me to venture towards japan, I'm afraid to fly :( nice intro I was able to read it all and not pause once :) we do have a japanese group http://japaneselover.minitokyo.net/ plenty of japan discussion and we also have another group where you can learn/contribute to the japanese language http://japanese.minitokyo.net/ enjoy your stay with us and hope to see you around.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

ndox900

ndox900

ndeso forever ^_^

yup me superb ... :P so.. welcome to Minitokyo Skydreamer ^^
he eh ... make alot of friend and don't forget to have fun here :D

hmm... i'm sleepy Signature Image

Hey thanks so much :-) I will check out the groups...

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Welcome to the MT family skydreamer! I hope that you've been enjoying your time here so far! We do have quite a few members who have traveled to Japan or who currently live there, so I'm sure you'll be able to find some people to talk to. ^_^

Signature Image

hey bishop how are you?

you are welcome =)

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.