Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 the worst anime ever - Minitokyo

the worst anime ever

page 10 of 10 « Previous 1... 6 7 8 9 10 231 total items

darker than black
k-on
lucky star
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya

betydigimon

betydigimon

Digimon Lover XD

tide blue line, was so boring

Videled

Videled

Er..

School Days. I usually don't dislike anything, but School Days is really something.

I've only actually really hated a few series. :/ Code Geass. . . It was just bad. And all the characters bothered me. Like usually I find at least one person I liked, but in Geass I hated everyone. D: And then there's HTOTD. . . I only managed to sit through two episodes and those two episodes were just pure fanservice. I didn't like Eva either but Kaworu made the whole series worth it. ;3

WalkingEncyclopedia

WalkingEncyclopedia

Prenez la vie comme elle vient

All anime with girls taking ages to metamorphose into battle mode and using the same stupid magic wand/chant/whatever weapon in every single episode.
Examples: Tokyo Mew Mew, Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pichi, We Are Pretty Cure, etc.

And Kuroshitsuji. No, don't get me wrong. I only dislike the anime. I love the manga. But I just think the amine starts to suck after the androgynous angel and the ridiculous hellhound appear. As for Season 2, the tap-dancing Clade Faustus and the perverted (but pretty LOL) Alois Trancy are just sick. There is also too much obscene stuff. And the ending is extremely forced. It seems that Season 2 was created for the sole purpose of satisfying yaoi fans. Not to mention the decreasing quality of the artwork.

I am and always will be the optimist. The hoper of far-flung hopes and dreamer of improbable dreams.
- The Doctor

Hiariri

Hiariri

Pikachu, I choose you!!

Dragon Ball definitely......I watched it before but now it looks stupid.........

I buried the plant alive! MUAHAHAHAHA!!!!

z827

z827

UnholyDarknessZ

Vampire Knight's Anime had put the Manga to shame...
So did Shakugan no Shana actually , the Manga was way better :X
The same goes for Freezing =.=
School Days was pretty bad , both the Visual Novel and Anime was just... horrid.
Well , generally speaking , there are a lot of Anime being worse than the original and there are just a few percentage of them being as bad as they originally were.

again = EVA

Himanawari
Agent Aika

One Piece

axzie

axzie

Anime no Chikara

kiddy girl and. The main chara is soooo anoying, not even finished the anime.

K-On
Lucky Star
Panty and Stocking
High School of the Dead
Queen's Blade

WizemakerS

WizemakerS

-Indonesian Manga Artist-

slap up party -arad senki- . Never heard of it? because it's simply bad...

page 10 of 10 « Previous 1... 6 7 8 9 10 231 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.