Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 the worst anime ever - Minitokyo

the worst anime ever

page 2 of 10 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 Next » 231 total items

I hate naruto now soo much ..it become so horrible without Itachi >__>

Naruto and Digimon '-'

Naruto , One Piece , Bleach

sunny-sunshine

sunny-sunshine

You can go far little by little.

The new seasons of Pokemon. D:

Signature Image

higurashi no naku no koro

I hate loli who became murder

hayashi-oni

hayashi-oni

Baboon General of Yokohama

hetalia. najica blitz. sailor moon

Among the true cultural displays of this century.
Funny Man

Koihime Musou.....damn how can they turn ancient generals into cute women? My josh they are damn pretty, but when you thought of the real "them" with muscle and mustache, shit i can;t take it anymore.

Before marriage.
I don't want any unpleasant surprises after I get married, I'd rather know a person intimately before spending the rest of my life with him.
I don't see sex as such a sinful act, if two people are in love then it's alright to do it, if there's feeling, no way you're trashing your body.

KazamiHayato

KazamiHayato

全て勇気強さ持つの男

All seasons of Pokemon recently. And also Naruto. *Points his finger at the heaven*

Signature Image

hayashi-oni

hayashi-oni

Baboon General of Yokohama

.hack and.tekken ova.

Among the true cultural displays of this century.
Funny Man

school days!

dyogomariano

Yagami Iori - SNK

school days
Crayon Shin chan
World Destruction

UsagixKitsune

UsagixKitsune

nsɐƃıxʞıʇsnuǝ

Aw I loved school days =(

Anyway my worst was Rosario + Vampire. It started off ok. The manga had me hooked after the first book I mean common, 5 seconds in the hero gets bitten by a vampire lol. But the anime was a bit of a disapointment and as both the anime and manga went on it just got worse and worse. The comedy just got plain stupid and the suttle romance just turned into constant fanservice. Major dispointment. The second season of the anime was nearly unwatchable. I stopped after the first seaon of the manga - theres no way I'm starting with the second season.

To Love Ru was pretty horrible too i think. The first few episodes were great but it got worse and worse. Also the op and first ed rock though so it's not THE worst anime ^.^

i really hate naruto u.u

Full Metal Alchemist :b

Naruto, Bleach

sasuke619

sasuke619

Sasuke forever

I hate Dragon ball Z

Signature

Quote by likekazehigurashi no naku no koro

I hate loli who became murder

Higurashi(1st 2 seasons) were the greatest anime series i have ever watched. It was well planned and executed and does not try to play the series as a harem anime

on the other hand

Haruhi is the worst series i have ever watched. The plot not only makes no sense the protagonist is pretty unlikable.
This is the first series that was so bad i stopped watching halfway

IKKI TOUSEN... I GUESS THE PRODUCTION WERE JUST BORED OR SOMETHING...

Acez

Fallere092

rrewdfgtrewdrt4redrwe

One that I just watched recently, but didn't finish was Heroic Age, I felt it had no solid plot and became too repetitive with the big monster fights.

Worst anime? I don't think this is the worst ever anime made, but I think it was quite... horrendous: Nabari no Ou. I like the manga, but the anime is just... yeah.

Naruto drags the story a lot, and has really lengthy talks/explanations, but I suppose the anime is better than the manga because you only have to listen to them talk, instead of reading what they're saying?

school days... -_-

page 2 of 10 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 Next » 231 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.