Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 the worst anime ever - Minitokyo

the worst anime ever

page 5 of 10 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next » 231 total items

i really disliked School Days and Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo and they went overboard with Eiken....

the worst anime ever is school days

11eyes, friggin HORRIBLE!

Kuroshitsuji second season was CRAP. Don't get me wrong, I love Kuroshitsuji manga and first season was acceptable, but seriously. Second season was rubbish.

Quote by angeli11811eyes, friggin HORRIBLE!

Kuroshitsuji second season was CRAP. Don't get me wrong, I love Kuroshitsuji manga and first season was acceptable, but seriously. Second season was rubbish.

I quote you... The second season is only for fangirls >_< The manga is the best! I loved the circus *_*

liardiary

liardiary

Mangoos people

Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu. Stupid anime...

A-413

A-413

NomNoms til I cant Nomz no morez

man it had to be utawarerumono. that series.

it looked so promising at first. but by the middle of the series it's just been one wtf moment after another. and ZOMG ZOMG u dont want to know what the real name of the masked main character is. it's ridiculous.
well in that case it cant be the worse anime. i mean i dont regret watching it and i enjoyed it.
but i wasnt rlly pleased with the ending nor the name. zomg the name.. sigh...

but im pretty sure i've seen a rlly terrible anime i regret watching but i dunno. i probly regret it so much that i blocked it from my memory. xD

MANDy

MANDy

So...hot...

I'm adding Sengoku Basara as one of the worse anime ever.
Not in term of animation, the animation is great, I admit it.
But the story, it gives false idea about Japan real history.
And the scenario is also worse, I mean....the Date Masamune there keeps saying "Let's party!" , "It's not over yet!" and other English sentences is RIDICULOUS.
In other words it's ruining the entire history.
This is too bad because the animation is very well made.

I do not fear death, but I do fear of losing sight on what I believe in.
hetalia-axis-powers

blassreiter
2nd season of haruhi
pokemon (can that even be considered an anime? or just an infomercial?)

edwinkingform

edwinkingform

Ace Pilot

Naruto......the filler episodes is really annoying

Signature Image

no the worst, but the best

for me is suzumiya haruhi no yuutsu...

Quote by angeli11811eyes, friggin HORRIBLE!

I quote! I love Kuro, but the second season is too fast. I don't appreciate the story. And Ciel...is not Ciel!
I want the boy with horrible character!

Quote by Chaos-chanI hate naruto now soo much ..it become so horrible without Itachi >__>

Yeah, I can't agree more... Haha

No Idea :P

scarlett alwayz luv cha

I'm happy so many people agree lol ~

k-on and Naruto!
Sorry =___=""""

Kissxsis is the worst piece of dreck I've ever had the misfortune to read.

X for CLAMP is the most complete series ever

Scrapped Princess

berdengtubig

berdengtubig

Feel the storm, it's coming.

Too each his own :)

Naruto Shippunden very very annoying.

wow..but i think arakawa was pretty good.
at least better than ookamikakushi and dragonball GT

ahhhhhzness

ahhhhhzness

beastly

GANTZ ! hands down ... i mean i can deal with excessive gore and mindless killing ... heck used in the right way the can be fun :) .... and i can even deal with the sex scene THAT HAND POINT .... but what really killed was the main character, damn this guy had very little to no morals ... the at the end they expect some sympathy for him and try to show a bit of a human side .... but to little to late i mean i actually wanted to punch him out or brake my laptop RAHRG

demons run when a good man goes to war, night will fall and drown the sun when a good man goes to war, friendship dies and true love lies, night will fall and the dark will rise when a good man goes to war

River Song
Doctor Who

any anime that doesnt give you closure for the plot is the worse anime ever .. it always makes you wonder >_>

page 5 of 10 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next » 231 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.