Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 the worst anime ever - Minitokyo

the worst anime ever

page 6 of 10 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next » 231 total items

k-on
school days

lucky star xD and also death note or some other animes because I think its not so interesting. I mean, wow... there is a guys which found a noticebook.
Death note is not so great 4 me. Many people say its sooo awesome, but I think its normal.

I love every anime because writer is tried hard to make this anime.

ayakashi without hesitation xD

http://myanimelist.net/signature/Death_ScythE.png

one piece. I've tried to watch it but it was boring and... it's drawing it's awful. srsly.

DSHikaru

DSHikaru

countdown!

AIR :< i don't even understand it

MANDy

MANDy

So...hot...

Quote by Litansanone piece. I've tried to watch it but it was boring and... it's drawing it's awful. srsly.

I thought I was the only one who doesn't like One Piece...
Nakayoshi masho...^___^...let's be frienD
XDDDD

I do not fear death, but I do fear of losing sight on what I believe in.
hetalia-axis-powers

Naruto sucks.-

Em~~~school days~~~

kkoe

kkoe

kkaras

i don't like this anime for different reasons (bad plot (often), bad drawing...)
Karin, Inukami, Devil may cry, Angel Sanctuary, FMP season 3, Hellsing tv, Hanasakeru seishoune, Kuroshitsuji season 2, Monochrome Factor, Rosario+vampire, Special A , Azumanga Daioh, Vampire Knight, Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan, Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi henge, Uragiri wa Boku no Namae wo Shitteiru, Star Driver Kagayaki no Takuto...

dragon ball... just kidding....xD

i hate Lucky star
it's the stupiest anime i've ever seen

For me Pokemon.
It's a 25 minutes commercial, pretending to be an anime.

Naturo is not my type >.>

Keigo will always be here for you

Gundam 00 - i haaaaaaaaate so mush, this piece of shit
i love gundam series but this anime i cant take (even formulaic gundam seed more better)

Fairy Tail. The manga is great, I love it, but the anime is the worst thing I have ever watched.

Quote by Shinko-chanFairy Tail. The manga is great, I love it, but the anime is the worst thing I have ever watched.

why is the anime so worst?If i may ask

Quote by KeigoElric

Quote by Shinko-chanFairy Tail. The manga is great, I love it, but the anime is the worst thing I have ever watched.

The original humour of the manga is not present in the anime; it has been censured, I don't know why. In consequence, the anime is really bored. In addition, the quality of pictures is terrible.

See you~

Naruto is suck...

Quote by Shinko-chan

Quote by KeigoElric[quote(...) Tail. The manga is great, I love it, but the anime is the worst thing I have ever watched.

The original humour of the manga is not present in the anime; it has been censured, I don't know why. In consequence, the anime is really bored. In addition, the quality of pictures is terrible.

See you~

Oh i see ^^ Thanks for answering me.See ya

tsubasa reservoir chronicle
school days
11 eyes

ginisawsome

gin is awsome :D

dunnow bout u ppl but i h8ed sakura like hell!

i juste found out another anime that disgusts me its an 2010 fall anime and its yosuga no sora XD

Kusia

Kusia

I love chocolate! ~

Kaichou wa Maid-sama.

page 6 of 10 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next » 231 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.